Harrison Burton

A/N Also requested forever ago by RacingFanatic12. I'm sorry ! I hope you still enjoy xoxo 

 Harrison stood with a small group of griends watching the dirt track race-- one of his favorite hobbies. While racing in general was a thrill, dirt track racing was special. Unexpected things happened, you were always on the edge of your seat, and it could truly be anybody's race. With that being said, there were veteran racers who dominated, and there were rookies who did exceptionally well, but anybody usually had a chance.

With the rookies being mentioned, Harrison had his eye set on one guy that was killing it out there. He had taken chances, swerved and saved himself, and passed the best of the best. It was a close race, but Harrison had his money set on Fuller.

He stood along with much of the crowd, fists clenched as his eyes followed her car that shot passed first place, securing first and capturing the championship title. "Hell yes!" Harrison laughed softly. 

"Take note, Burton. Fuller could probably teach you a thing or two." Harrison's friend, Chase, smirked. Harrison rolled his eyes.

"I think I will." He muttered, grabbing his drink and stepped down toward the pits. He pushed through crowds, occasionally smiling to fans who shouted his name from the sidelines. He stopped as he saw Fuller's car, watching as he climbed out and fumbled with his helmet.

Only, he clearly wasn't a he. And when she pulled off her helmet, and long luscious hair fell down her back, he was shocked. He parted his lip, his eyebrow quirking the slightest bit as he watched the media start to gather around her. He, without thinking, stepped up to the dirt track champion and grinned as he faced her. Her smile was wide revealing perfect, straight, white teeth. Her slight dimples were prominet and her tanned skin was shining slightly from sweat on her forehead. She was gorgeous and talented.

"Hey... uh, hi." Harrison smiled as she set her helmet down.

"Hey." She laughed breathlessly, setting her helmet down on the roof of her car. "You see that?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, I did. I'm impressed. ANd you're.... not what I expected." He told her honetly, his eyes unintentionally scanning her body. She laughed as she ran a hand through her hair, taking the waterbottle being offered to her.

"I'm impressed too, and yeah. That I'm a girl?" She asked and he almost went to defend himself. "It's cool. Aris," She smiled, holding out her hand. He shook it and she shrugged. "And you're Harrison Burton. Exactly what I'd expect."

"Thanks, I guess..." He trailed off, a dorky smile plastered on his face. 

"Aris! What were your thoughts on that last lap?" A reporter asked her and she chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm holding you up. Congradulations on the championship. A driver like you deserves it." He laughed and she chuckled, sipping her water.

"Thank you. And... what? Not gonna ask for my number?" She teased adn Harrison's face flushed and he lowered his head like he was a dog scolded for stealing meat. She nudged him and laughed. "Oh my gosh, I was teasing."

"Sorry." He laughed at himself and shook his head. "No, I wasn't gonna ask for your number, though. I was gonna tell you I needed it, but hey. Whatever works, whatever you're into." He shrugged liked he wasn't embarrased and that he was as confident as he could get. Which was probably true, he seemed off, sure, but there was no way he'd be able to handle the situation any less awkwardly anyway.

"Wow. Straightforward, I dig it." She laughed, holding out her hand. Harrison smirked as he pulled out his phone, did the passcode and handed it to her. She quickly went to contacts and glanced a the reporter. "I was thinking on the last lap that I made it. I finally made it and I was finally gonna get recognized." She told them as she typed her number.

"Do you compare yourself to other female drivers? Do you look up to them?" They asked and she snorted.

"Like... Danica Patrick? Nah, she's gone. She's out of NASCAR. I'm in. And I'm gonna show y'all what a girl can do, that a girl can accomplish just what a guy does." She handed Harrison his phone and smiled. "So watch out. I'm yourcompetition now." She grinned and he laughed, stepping back as the media crowded around her.

She continued answering questions, and just as Harrison was going to leave and meet back up with his friends, she looked to him and winked at him. He could have sworn is heart skipped a million beats.

A/N And yeah, just remember this was unedited because I'm lazyyy