Chase Elliott

For ravenkicks! Thanks so much for the request AND for being so patient! It was a lot to write and incorporate, and I know i basically described a lot but I hope it's alright! Thanks again <3 *unedited*

~~~

I stared up at the band Chase and I have listened to for a long while, Skillet, adoration evident in my eyes. I was shocked at how close we were to him, as in John Cooper, and the band, courtesy of Chase. He was always sweet when it came to gestures-- this being my early birthday present. I was awe as I sang, and I was shocked as he stopped singing, his eyes tracing over Chase and I. I was just about to squeal excitedly and make a fool of myself when he nodded to me. "Hey, beautiful. Come up here, you too." He winked at Chase and I felt my face heat up, my head whip to Chase who didn't even looked surprised.

He took my hand and a few people in front boosted us up. John himself handed the microphone to Chase after lightly setting his hand on my shoulder with a wide smile. When i turned back to Chase, I was shocked as he took my hand and grinned nervously. I nearly questioned what the hell was going on when he slowly knelt down.

That's when my heart just about stopped. 

"Lane..." He laughed, his voice shaky as his thumbs stroked the back of my hand. I gasped, my eyes immediately clouding with tears. "I've been planning this... this moment for years. Ever since I met you, actually. The day of, believe it or not." He laughed and I smiled widely, trying not to burst into tears. "You're so gorgeous. You're so funny. You're the most perfect person i've ever met, and from the first day I met you, I knew you were the one I'd marry. You would be the gorgeous women I'd devote all my love to-- as cheesy as it is. That's how you make me feel. You make me.." He paused, his smiled so wide as tears rolled down my cheeks. My hands began to shake in his as I stared down at him; his beautiful brown eyes were filled with so much passion it was making my heart swell. "I want to call you mine forever. I want to have children with you. I want us both to grow old together, to surpass our goals and retire together. You, you are my whole life, Lane. So..." he smiled, his lips twitching at the corners. "Lane, my beautiful baby girl. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I squealed just before he finished and lunged at him, laughing through happy tears. He engulfed me in his strong arms, smiling as he planted soft kisses to the side of my head. Suddenly, John Cooper's voice echoed into the crowds.

"She said yes!" Then they cheered. I pulled away, tears streaming down my flushed cheeks as I felt Chase slide the ring on my finger. I was shaking so bad I couldn't fully acknowledge it, but it was so gorgeous. John Cooper smiled, congratulated us and pulled me into a hug. I felt my heart skip as I turned back to Chase and kissed him right then and there, holding him close.

 I felt my heart skip as I turned back to Chase and kissed him right then and there, holding him close

~~~

I gazed at the large, beautiful ring on my finger as my heart skipped a beat. My head was spinning as I mentally made sure everything was in line. The music, the cake, the seats, the colors, the place mats, my heart, my makeup, my veil. My dress. Oh, my dress was beautiful, and I wasn't the least bit ashamed to admit it. My eyes trailed up the floor onto the walkway as I awaited my heart to slow the slightest. My dad looped his arm with mine, a vibrant smile on his face as he pressed a gentle kiss to my temple, whispering how proud of me he was.