DON'T SAY THE 'H' WORD

Tip:

(F/y/t)= favorite youtuber
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was like any other day at your house. Kuma watching 'Snapped', you're watching (F/y/t) you thought that nothing could go wrong. That was until the video ended and you went down stairs to get a drink.

Then you went to sit next to Kuma, "Hey Kuma watching you watching?" you asked the sadistic bear hybrid.  " Nothing just 'Snapped'" he replied
" Who got killed? "
"This woman killed this man by putting him in a barbeque cooking him alive then ate him"
.
.
.
" Ok".
" I thought you you were watching (F/y/t)?" "I was but the video ended I really hope (he/she/they) up-" and then Kuma 'lectured' you.

" Whoa whoa we do not say the skanky Langue in this household young lady!"

"What?"

"The friggin 'H' word!" Kuma screeched (A/N): like a bitch-baby). " Oh, you're talking about h-" " BZZT!"  ".....Kuma we are fucking 17 you are to old to be acting like a bitch-baby and bossing me around".

"Just don't say the 'H' word (Y/n)" Luna said as he put his hands on your shoulders. "Ok Kuma" you said laying your head on his chest " You wanna go to bed" you nodded.

Kuma picked you up and carried you to bed so you to could sleep 'till about.... 6:00 pm ish.

💖

~~~~~~~~~
Hey so I haven't used the stupid (boop) censor until I thought 'Ah screw the world is full of swearers'. So I didn't use it, well this was fun don't have many ideas, I need help and I see you later.

Bai💖