my nurse

Main plot: Monokuma woke up to see that you have got a fever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up sweating and with a headache, you also didn't have much strength. 'Oh, I have a fever' you thought and snuggled back to bed. You planned to spend the whole day feeling like trash until Kuma came in yelling at you.

"YO! (Y/N)! What are doing still in bed it's 3 in the afternoon?"

"....."

"And why is face red m? Are you and your hormones having dirty thoughts of me~"

"Kuma." 'Oh god my voice sounds like I swallowed a cheese scrater'

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and get me some medicine"

"What, are sick?"

'Motherf-' you cut off your thoughts.

"I sound like I swallowed a cheese scrater, I don't have the strength to get up, and my face looks like a tomato, what do you think." Your question sounded more like a statement as you looked Kuma in the eyes to show your not shitting around.

"...right I'll go get you that medicine"

"And an ice pack."

"Alright"
●40 minutes later●

'How long does it take get some fucking gross ass medicine!'

You were still waiting for Kuma to get you the medicine but he wasn't there yet for you. You decided to try and get up and find him. 'Ah achey arms, achey arms' you flopped back down on the bed. 'At least I failed trying' you thought as you worried if he got stuck on the counter again (A/n: Kuma' s height: 5'0)

*bam!*

'KUMA WHAT FICK WHERE WERE YOU!!'

"Hey (Y/n) I got the medicine"

"Yeah tha-"

You stopped mid sentence and looked at what in gods name is he wearing. He was wearing a nurse outfit that was white with black buttons and collar, the plus sign on his hat thing red, and he also were white mid thigh stockings with a black stripe at the top.

'Oh sweet baby Jesus if I could only laugh.'

"(Y/n) today I shall be your personal nurse and aid you to your badass self again." He had the same excitement in his eyes whenever he watches a to try horror movie. It was adorable seeing him go through all that trouble to help you get better. It made fill a lit- wow you did not know he had a body like Len.

You gave him a warm smile and a thumbs up. He put on your cat mouth health mask and walked over to you with the medicine. "Open up~" Kuma said, you gave him the 'O hell nah bitch' look. "C'mon if you take your medicine I'll give some hot chocolate right after you chuck this". Wow oddly persuading. You chucked the poison and put a disgusted look on your face.

(Y'all please calm down it's just a gif for an example of your expression-)

"Ah suck it up I'll be right back" he walked out of the room and to make your hot chocolate.

He came back with your beverage an d sat you up to drink it. While you were drinking he cleaned up your room by put your nerd guns and real guns back on/in their set and put your PS4 controller back on the console and went to sat next to you. "What else do you want?" You put the mug down after finishing it and open your arms for him to cuddle you. He smiled under the mask cuddled into you. And you spent the rest of the day like that. Sick and adorable.