spirit/ghost!Monokuma x exorcist!Reader

A/n: Made that edit myself surprisingly easy to tell you the truth but sadly the chic's hand( which is you) is gone because I want her to be translucent, I used the app ibispaint X.

Or

Or

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 5th, 1989|

The trees around were almost bare, what's left covering them were on the ground around them in colors of gold, yellow, orange, and red.
You were sitting against said tree legs out stretched out one on top of the other, reading (favorite mellow book) in your own world, with your (h/c) hair covering you face a bit, not planning to be broken out of your sanctuary.
"Excuse me miss?"
you looked up with a raised eyebrow to see a man, probably in his mid 30s in, twittling his fingers. (Imagine he looks like Flanders you know slick hair, mustache, but in a business suit, and shit)

You stood placing you bookmark in your book while closing it, "how can do you sir?". The men glance to the side trying to find the right words " Are you perhaps (Full name)? The young (men/woman/individual) who passed exorcism school and excelled in only a year? ".
You formed a smirk feeling a little cocky at your well known achievement, " Your lookin' right at them" you said to him which he seemed relieved. "Oh thank goodness, you can call me Mr. Yamamoto, you see I'm trying to build a market where a torn down school is at but there's something... unatrual happening."
Yamamoto said in an anxious tone. You tilted your head a little becuning him to continue. "The construction team and I were going over the blue prints when the table flipped and flew to the other side of the school hall, and that's not the worse part apparently the tools, materials, and some items at the school ruins were being thrown at us." Yamamoto said. "Ouch" you said furrowing your brows.

You packed your things and walk past him but stopped to pat Yamamoto's shoulder. "I know what school your talking about since it's the only abandoned one, I'll be there tomorrow" you said as you walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked towards the school looking around to find the man who required you help. "Excuse miss!!!" you turned around to see Yamamoto speed walked towards you, "thank you for coming the incident happen inside the school so we should probably head in" "Right" you both walked inside to be greeted by the the main Hall there was a cracked and crumble marble sign with the school crest on it.
Hopes Peak Academy for all A students with ultimate talents, they were known throughout Japan. You were planning to enroll here but the school shut down after a gruesome murder incident.

Apparently some chic with big tits came up with a coo coo for cocoa puffs idea to create a killing game and basically put the students through torture driving them over the brink of insanity causing them to kill eachother.

Just to have that feeling despair course her veins. Her name was Junko Enoshima, went by ultimate fashionista on paper, her game didn't last long though the last remaining students figured her out as a 'mastermind' in which she made her own special punishment, now she's dead with the last remaining students finding their way out.
"(Mr/Miss/Excuse me?). (Last name) ?" Yamamoto said questionly "yeah what is it?" you questioned back.
"What is in the box your carrying? " he said looking at the old polished wood box in your arms "In here is equipments from summonings to purification that had been passed down through (last name) blood lines for generations."

Setting the box down on the ripped carpet and sitting criss cross apple sauce. You pulled out a hand craft omamori with the words 'seen through the naked eye' written on it. You patted the space next to you signaling Yamamoto to sit next to you which he did on his knees and heel of his feet, you pulled a small dagger from the box and pricked you and Yamamoto's index finger and placed your hands over the omamori and let fee drops of you blood fall on it.

"Alright know I have to mix up some ingredients to make a fire and we should be able to see who's haunting the place" You said as you grabbed to bandaids for you and Yamamoto. "A-alright".

|5 minute time skip|

You put the hand grinder down (a/n you know those tools with a handle and a ball at the end so you can crush stuff in bowl) and set the bowl down in front of you and placed the omamori in the bowl on top of the ingredients and grab a pack of matches. " It gets pretty intense from here so you should probably leave" You said glancing over to Yamamoto "Alright here's my email to tell me how it went" He said as he hand you his card and bowed 90 degrees before leaving.
Once he was gone you took at a match and set it on fire and placing it inside the bowl watching as it set everything else on fire the flame reflecting in your (e/c) eyes.
The fire turned into this magenta like color before exploding into the same color before disappearing leaving nothing left in the bowl. 'Alright it worked now I have to find the spirit' you thought as you got up and stretched a bit.
"So your the Excorist huh?" a voice said behind you causing you to turn around to see a translucent guy a bit shorter than you with a smirk on his face and a monochrome with red and a touch of brown color scheme. "Shouldn't there be two of you mortals cause I clearly remember there being (blood type) and O negative blood" He said tilting his head up and place a finger on his chin as if he was thinking. "A man asked for help when a certain someone wouldn't let him build a market" You said dryly crossing your arms looking at him.

"HA, I know who your talking about that Yamamoto guy man he was as stiff as a board and you could practicly see the tail between his legs" The monochrome haired boy said. "By the way the names Monokuma but you seem interesting so you can address me aaaasss... Kuma" The boy said extending his hand signaling you to shake it. "(Y/n) " You said grabbing his and which surprisingly didn't phase through, "know that we're all buddy-buddy you need to leave" Kuma had a blank face but raised his eyebrows few a few seconds before an amused grin came across his face.

" Sorry shortcake but that's not gonna happen" Kuma said explaining why he was here"Ah, so your death wasn't meant to be". "Yep I was crushed along with Junko it was a total accident" Kuma said scowling.

Looking at the situation Kuma didn't seem like he was going to move. Welp desperate times, desperate measures "Why don't I move you somewhere else than? " you asked just wanting to get this over with. "Eh that seems fair enough" Kuma said shrugging, you drew a symbol on your hand then stared Kuma in the eyes. The symbol began to glow and look more like a tattoo "Okay just follow me around town I have to find something" You said walking out the school Kuma following behind.

|Time skip|

You and Kuma looked all over town there weren't any decent abandoned areas, the few you did find either had barely anything left or was full of pests. Now you two were just walking around with no ideas, "Welp might as well bring me back to that school" Kuma said with his arms crossed behind his head. "No" you said little quiet so no one around would assume you're crazy.
"It's my job as an Excorist to do this I've never failed and it's not going to start now because of you" You said in a low tone signaling you're very serious now. "You very dedicated to your job huh?" Kuma said standing in front of you causing you to stop. You looked him in the eyes.
"Yes I am" You stated. Kuma's eyes light up for some reason "Hey why don't you move me into your house?" Kuma said as he continued walking "What do you mean?" You said following behind.
"Well my death was an accident so me maybe you can bring me back to be with you" Kuma said with a smile on his face, it was a cute smile no doubt which made you cheeks go pink and a feeling in your heart like a love needle stabbed straight inside.
"Y-Y-yeah sounds like a great plan" You said looking down a little the rest of the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Author book writing 101, do your fucking research before you make a fan fiction chapter about excorsism so you don't have make up stuff so it sounds all Excorist-y😑

1508 words