Movie date

Kuma had everything prepared in the living room.
Popcorn
cola
candy
blankets
Disney and pixar movies
And blue bell ice cream (Blue bell ice cream is top tier. Fight me if otherwise)

All the perfect things for a home movie date, he turned around to go get you only to have (e/c) eyes boreing into his eyes. "Heeey baby" he said slowly feeling your breath on him "What are you doing?" you said to him backing up seeing that you almost made him have a heart attack. "I though we could lounge around eat junk food and watching some movies" he answered, you but it sounded more like question than a answer.

You see as an ultimate sniper you got constant request from assassin corps wanting you on there team.

Some wanted you in full time not caring that you were only 17 just to train you into an emotionless machine.

But others, that you thought about working for knew that you were still a human being put you on some relatively easy missions. But with just as much pay as the people who go on hard mission That way you can still be home and with Kuma, this made you agree to work for them.
But recently they have been calling you for back up for some other clients that have been injured along with your solo missions. Finally you know have some peace from missions that have been pretty stressing you out with the running, shooting, and other stuff that has made you pass out on the carpet once you entered the house. Kuma wanted you to relax and get back to your normal 'I smile only once a day or because of a pun/vine' self.
.
.
.
"You got 'Big Hero 6'" you asked looking down on to the floor to hide your pink cheeks "Of course I do" he said taking you to the couch and gave you a snicker. He sat down next to you and wrapped the blanket around you to holding you close and started Lion King.🦁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does any one else imagine Maki going as Miku and Kaito as.....kaito for Halloween