random dreams

This is based on a dream I had last night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You opened your eyes face-to-scalp with Kuma's hair, he smells like warm vanilla sugar. That bitch used your shampoo but that's not the important thing now your were questioning what the hell you just dreamed about.

(Favorite band) fan meet in the school cafeteria?

Becoming best friends with (favorite member)?

Joining Hogwarts with everyone that was in the cafeteria!!?!
(Comment your Hogwarts house to any fans out there, I've only watched the first 3 movies bit eh you gotta do what you gotta do)
WTF!?!

"(Y/n) why do you look like those people in funny vines where they're having a traumatic flashback?" You were completely silent but this guy still wakes up.
"I had a weird dream that there was a (favorite band) fan meet in the school cafeteria and that I became friends with (favorite member) after that everyone that was in the cafeteria attended Hogwarts." It even sounds crazy saying it aloud.

Kuma glanced to the side, his lips in a straight line thinking of something.

"What house were you in?"
"(Hogwarts house) , why?"
"I would still date you as a slytherian"
.

.

.

*BAM*

"WHY DID YOU KICK ME OUT THE BED?!"

"You used my shampoo and that was cheesey as fuck" You said face completely red

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA we have fun here😊