Y/n had a baby

You had nothing to do at home, Kuma was out doing whatever so left you to do nothing to do at home. From time to time you wish there was someone else to keep you company. You sighed thinking of what to do then you got an idea why not have a baby running around on all fours around the house. But you couldn't get the baby on s motorbike without the passenger carrier, which you don't have.

You took out your phone and called Kokichi. It ringed for a little until you heard his voice on the other line.

"Heeeelloo?"He said to you "Kokichi I need your help for something" "Sure what do you need cuz? "I need a ride to the orphanage down town".

"...What?"

"You know the one that comes with pamflips of what you need to know about the orphan like allergies and stuff like that?"

"Oooooohh~ that orphanage ok I'm on my way now" "Okay thanks" you hung up and went to find a jacket and your shoes.
Going back down the stairs you saw Kuma with some bags from the convenience store near by "Hey babe"
"Da fuck you called me?" "Yep I called you that now I need you to call me something"

.

.

.
"Bitch-baby" "Okay we'll work on that"

*Beeeeeep*

You looked out the window to see Kokichi's car out there walked towards the door to be stopped by Kuma. "Where you going?"
"Kokichi wants me to go bandana shopping with him I'll be back" you said you said kissing his forehead walking out the door.

When you closed the door and walked down to Kokichi's car he decide to roll the window and say reference.

"GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING TINY HUMAN SHOPPING!!"

You got in and glared at him for yelling at you but got over it by sing(yelling) with him.

"PAIN YOU MADE ME A MADE ME A BELIEVER, BELIEVER.
PAIN YOU BREAK ME DOWN YOU BUILD ME UP BELIEVER, BELIEVER.
PAIN OH LET THE BULLETS FLY OH LET THEM RAIN.
MY LIFE, MY LOVE, MY DRIVE IT CAME FROM PAIN!!!! You made me a made me a believer, believer."

You walked down the parking lot pretending like nothing ever happen.
"I can't believe we stayed in your hot ass car just to finish that song" "Be grateful I gave you a ride here" he said getting up in your face.
"Get the hell out my face" "sorry"

You walked inside the orphanage to be greeting by barks, meows, parrots skwaking, and the wallpaper having a cutesy wild life theme all over it. You walked down one of the aisles looking at the different animals.

"Hi"

Kokichi triggered, held you against him getting all protective like only to be faced with a employee who looks like He's ready to h*ng himself. "My name is Elmer welcome to our pet store what can I do for you?" "One Kokichi let go of me, Two carry on with your business sir."

"Gladly"

When Elmer walked away you and Kokichi continued towards the cat aisle that was filled with all kinds of breeds. "What type of baby were you planning on getting?" Kokichi asked putting his hands in his knee shorts pocket, "I was looking around the internet for a chill and affectionate breed while searching I found these guys" you said pulling out your phone and showing pictures of ragamuffins.
"Aaaaaaww they look so fluffy like cotton candy" "yep and there pretty quiet with a fair grooming status"
"Cool". While looking at the different cats you felt like someone was staring at you you turned around and saw a greyish blue eyed kitten staring at you with his/her head tilted with curiosity you walked towards them and pick them up checking what they are.

 While looking at the different cats you felt like someone was staring at you you turned around and saw a greyish blue eyed kitten staring at you with his/her head tilted with curiosity you walked towards them and pick them up checking what they are

"A boy huh" You said to him while he meowed at you. "I'll guess I will take you home with me" you looked around for Kokichi to see him magically have a trombone next to a German shepherd in all they're handsome glory wearing sunglasses along with Kokichi.
They started doing the trombone oven vine except the dog as smacking his tail against the cage he was in. "Kokichi" "Yes my older by (insert age gap) cousin?" "I got my baby let's go" "Oh okay".

Going towards the counter at the front you gave you kitten to Kokichi "I'm going to get him a scratch post slash house wait here" he nodded and watched you go towards the back wear the living supplies is at. You came back with a scratch post house, hyiegene supplies, and other stuff for you child in a cart "This is going to be expensive" Kokichi aid raising his eyebrows.
"You think I'm going to work at on organization that doesn't pay me?"

"Well how much are you paid?"

"1,050 per week"

"Okay YO ELMER"

Elmer popped up behind the counter literally out of nowhere "We're ready to pay" after scanning the items you payed and went back to Kokichi's car and later into the drive he started sing to Beyonce 'Single ladies' while you just snapped your fingers to the beat. "Yeah thanks for the ride dude" "No prob" he said after helping you bringing your cat's stuff inside. After Kokichi left you called for Kuma.

"Kuma?"

"Yeah?"

"I adopted a child he's very cute" you said calmly to be responded with rapid footsteps an Kuma emerging from up the stairs screaming "I'M A DAD!!?!" With tears of joy "Yes the father of a adorable kitten" "I don't care let me see our child" he said doing grabby arms at you.
You walked towards the carrier the kitten was in and brought him out Kuma just went newborn mom on him "He has the piercing gaze like you do" he said bringing you child and you into a hug.

"You good bro?" after a while of warm silence you asked if he was good "Yeah I'm good" he said with tears stained cheeks. You smiled at him rubbing his head "What are we going to call him?"

"We'll think about it" you said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I left it off here because I need to come up with a name for your child. Also I've been meaning to tell you guys if these chapters look crappy or really short on a computer that's because the only device I have is a phone and my mom says I'll get a laptop this year for Christmas. That's all for now I love you all bai💖

Edit: Which of these sound better

Sage

Or

Mercury

You choose👍