Valentine's Day

Fellow reader: W-what A.j. it's already past Valentine's! What's even the point to this chapter?

Me: Oh, nothing I'm just trying to hurry up and get to the 30th chapter so I can do my whole Oc and creepypasta book.

Fellow reader: Oh okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah Valentines day, the part of the year where couples can show their love in public and get away with it. It is also that time of the year when you eat chocolate and watch 'Love Tyrant' while Kuma desperately tries to put you in a dress and take you on a date.

"Please (Y/n) this would look cute on you" Kuma said as he did puppy eyes at you. It's not like you didn't want to hang out with Kuma the reason was because of the meaning of this forsaken day. Romance in the air, couples coming together because, of the day, Making everything a shade of pink and red because of the day. Geez it makes you feel like your forced to celebrate this day the one thing you want most is for  to skip to Halloween so you can cosplay as JD.

"I don't feel like it why don't we just watch some anime and eat chocolate okay" "But you promised to go out with me on Valentines" he complained making you feel guilty. 'Damnit I hate when he makes me feel guilty' you got up from your comfortable position and faced him. "When did I promise you that?" "Last month" ah shit you did.

"Okay Kuma let's go out"

"Yay!!"

He threw the dress at you, which landed on your head blocking your vision, and you heard him walk away probably up stairs. You put the dress from your face and looked at i
(Boop)

 You put the dress from your face and looked at i(Boop)

Or

Yeah you could work with this, you went up to the bathroom to change into it (for people who went with the dress: with black thigh high stockings and pink and white timberlands

Yeah you could work with this, you went up to the bathroom to change into it (for people who went with the dress: with black thigh high stockings and pink and white timberlands.) "Kuma! Where are I'm ready!" "Coming!!" He came running running down the stairs wearing a red hoodie, cargo shorts, and red converse. "Okay where do you wanna go Kuma?" You said walking put the door to your motorbike (A/n It can look how ever you want let your imagination run wild) "Let's goooo, to that cafe you like" He said while hopping on behind you wrpping his arms from behind you.

                            ●Time skip●
You park in front of the cafe and took off your helmet, Kuma copying what you did dragged you inside. "Order whatever you want,Okay?" You nodded a cute red head waitress came up and took your orders, you got a (favorite fruit) tart and Kuma got a apple cinnamon tart. While you to waited your were on your phone reading a story from a newbie author (imagine calling your self out). You felt Kuma staring at you so you stared back at him,
"Ha! You caught me" he said will smiling sheepishly. The waitress came back with your food, and as a bonus you got some chocolate dip for some reason. You to were eating until Kuma's face lit up "Oh, (Y/n) let me try something he pulled your tart towards him and your chocolate towards him and got a toothpick.
.
.
.
"Here you go" he said smiling pushing the tart back towards you. You looked at the tart to see it had a sentence on it that was sloppy yet readable. You made a small smile and your cheeks went pink.

"I love you to Kuma"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can feel the fluffiness coursing through me it's so cute~!!