Fan Meet

You were very excited for the BTS fan meet that was coming tomorrow. You had a hat you made and you were hoping they will expect signing it. While listening to DNA Kuma came in, " You haven't paying much attention to me lately, don't tell me your fangirling over your bias V again" when Kuma said 'V' it had a lot of venom in it. Well you couldn't blame him he was supposed to be fed 15 minutes ago and you would get cranky to if you weren't fed. "Okay Kuma let's got to McDonald's" you said getting to get your wallet. "No I want some despair waffles" he said while his turned red " (I liked to imagine there normal waffles with just a shit ton of cinnamon.....and blood) "Okay Kuma whatever"

•Time skip to tomorrow•

You were in line with other girls you talked to a few about your favorite songs, how much you loved your bias', some even complimented your hair. (If don't remember it's the same as it was in The child monokuma x child reader: low pigtails, light purple highlights at the end of your hair and bangs, and an ahoge at the top of your head) while waiting for your turn your phone went off, you looked to see it was Kuma it was a good the you had the ringtone on low.

You quickly answered it. "What do you want?" You told the the line. "What can't I call me precious, adorable, one of a kind girlfriend to tell her I love her."

"I'm hanging up."

"Okay wait..um... I need to know where your charger is"

"I think it's on my desk"

"Thx luv you bye"

You hung up after saying bye when you looked up saw it was gripping the cap lightly you walked up the plat form to the first member. Jin. 'O my god he's more handsome up close'. "Hello" he said in Japanese, you being originally Korean said hello in Korean "H-hi " " Ah, you speak korean" " Yeah I grew up there" " Oh that's cool". He smiled at you which caused your cheeks to turn pink. "I-is it okay if you signed this hat?" He agreed and started to do his signature on the hat.

(Oh this is what it looks like)

He finish signing it and handed it to you "Here you go" " Thank you " you said know scooting towards Suga " I heard you speak Korean to hyung over there

He finish signing it and handed it to you "Here you go" " Thank you " you said know scooting towards Suga " I heard you speak Korean to hyung over there." "Oh yeah I did" he signed the hat and handed it to you, "I think you would look swag since my signature's there" he said as you scooted to J-hooooooooope (sorry) he then did his adorable signature line " Hello I'm your hope, your angel J-hope~" you smiled at his energeticness "hello" "You have a nice hat thanks I put BTS there myself " "Oh you do crafts?" "Yeah sometimes" he handed you the hat and said bye you scooted towards V, your bias, you more nervous than you were with Jin. "U-um can you s-sign thi-is please?" "Of course" He said happily, he stared at you for a second. "A-are you okay?" He didn't say anything all he did was raise is hands and poked your cheeks. This made you blush knowing he is literally touching face right now, he must think you look like a tomato now. He pulled away realizing what he did, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" "N-n-no i-it's alr-right" He continued to sign your hat then handed it to you "bye" "bye" you scooted towards Jimin now and handed him your hat "Hello" he said to you while signing your hat "hi" you remembered how Sonia said how Jimin said he was very charming and sweet than Soda asked you later what does he have that he doesn't you then said 'everything'. Jimin he handed your hat as he waved bye saying "bye-bye" you went towards Jungkook, the golden maknae, also known as your bias wrecker, you gave him your hat as you said hi. "You have a pretty voice" "th-thank you" " Do you sing?" "Sometimes" he handed you your hat backed to you " I liked to here it sometime" " Yeah maybe some day" you scooted towards the last member which is the leader "hi" RM said signing the hat "hi " you said back to him looking up close to him you saw how much bigger he was compared to you then again you were pretty small. "Here you go" he said handing the hat to you "bye thank you"

Walking off the platform you hugged the hat close to you happy that you experienced seeing your favorite people in real life. You walked towards the exit wishing but we all know Monokuma would bitch out if you came home late. Even though Bts won a place in your heart because of their music and personality, Kuma will always have that special throne. Just remember not to say that out loud to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well wasn't this a special chapter meeting bts, your bias poking your face, and getting a hat signed by them. Well I'll talked to you lovelies later.bai💖.