make-out session

The only reason I'm doing this is because I haven't made a kissing scene, so god have mercy on your eyes for witnessing this trash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were minding your own business watching Nicob's 'despair girls' play through until you felt someone on your lap. You looked down and saw Kuma's head on your lap looking up at you. You put your phone down and change positions so were laying next to Kuma facing him.

"Hey Kuma" you said monotonously, "You're so cute" he said coming closer to you (if possible) and connected his lips with yours in a soft kiss.

Your cheeks went pink from his sudden action but shortly fell into it. Kissing him back you wrapped your arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around your waist. Then he did something you didn't expect, he licked your bottom lip. You two usually didn't go this far during your kissing scenes, but you decided to go along with him and opened your mouth.

He gently stuck his tongue into your mouth tangling yours with his ( OH SWEET BABY JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE ME) he pulled you closer to him putting his leg between yours. Your cheeks got even redder as he overpowered your tongue and explored your wet cavern.

Because O2 is apparently important for human (Am I even considered a human even after writing this?) You two seperated leaving a thin clear string between you two while breathing heavily. Kuma gave you one last kiss before snuggling into you.

"I love you"
"I love you too"
                           ●bonus●
"Where did you learned to kiss like that?" you asked getting back to watching your paused video.
"I went through your internet history"
"Fuck you"
"Oh honey gladly~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp my dignity' s gone hope you're happy now. Oh and heads up when I'm done with this I'm gonna make a creepypasta x oc story. Which my oc will probably remind you of Rin from Tokyo Teddy Bear which inspired me to make her. Ok I'm gonna spend $50 on holy water. Bai💖.