Happy not Halloween

Halp I'm running out of ideas😣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween the day when you cosplay and hand out candy to kids while keeping a suck full in your room. You were planning to cosplay d.va but an....obsticle got in the way

•Flaaaaaaash baaaaaaaack•

October 15th

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaase (Y/n)!!" "Kuma get off of me"you said not even glancing down at him as he was attached to your leg like a koala. He was begging you not to cosplay as JD because he wanted be him since he related to him on a spiritual level (understandable) "Kuma I'm starting to regret resent life choices"
"You mean looking up what futanari means with (best friends name)?"
"That and becoming your girlfriend"
"You know you love me". You inhale trying to remain calm before dealing with him again. "Kuma if I go as someone else will you stop bitching at me and let me go?" "Yes" well at least he didn't make it hard you were planning on doing some next year any way.

•flaaaaaaash baaaaaaaack over•

Tonight you going as someone who video game theorist have been trying to solve the questions of ever since the second game came out. The being with a twisted smile and dark past within a crappy pizza place.

The marionette

Oh man love that character it made Kuma scream like a girl. You got the outfit you have made the day after Kuma complained at you.

 You got the outfit you have made the day after Kuma complained at you

Or

(You didn't use white face paint, just the tears and cheeks)

'Should I wear a wig? I mean us imagine us having the same bang style...ah what the heck I'm putting my hair down'. You took your hairbands out of your hair and fixed your mess of a hair. You went towards and looked for some formal like shoes ' Nope, nope, nope..eh whatever'

(Or just go with dress shoes or black converse for the bottom outfit choice) "KUMA GET YOUR SLOW ASS DOWM HERE!!!" You waited by the door for Kuma

"KUMA GET YOUR SLOW ASS DOWM HERE!!!" You waited by the door for Kuma. By the door to see him dressed as JD from the movie. "... Not gonna lie you look good" "I know right?" he agreed you two went out the door.

"HEY TITLESS!!!" Oh god why, why today. You saw Miu dressed as suicide squad Harley Quin. "Hey Miu" you said putting on a forced smile "You coming to the party tonight" she said "What party?" You said raising an eye brow. "Oh of course you know ya wouldn't know being anti-social with the also midget beside you"...*inhale*. "Chiaki's having a party at her house it's video game themed but she said we can go as anything else". Okay we'll go I mean she is the only tolerable person here.

"We'll hurry your ass up let's go!!" She pulled you goes over to her car. "Nope." Kuma stopped in his tracks "What's wrong?" You looked over to him It smells weird in there" "Don't worry I washed it yesterday." You guys went into the car and went into back seat, "Miu you went into the car wash with doors open didn't you?" "Ah dur, how else you you supposed to clean the inside!?" She said
'You dense bitch' you thought.
Miu then sped towards Chiaki's house.

You guys made it to Chiaki's house and the party was going great, you saw someone you didn't expect. "Junko what are you doing here?" "Oh (Y/n) it's me Tsmugi" she taking out a strand of blue hair from the wig she was wearing.
"Oh hi Tsmugi why are you dressed up as Junko?" "Oh you know just for reasons" she said doing a closed eye smile.
"Ok..."
"(Y/n) I want attention!!!!" Kuma said with a bunch of party snacks on his plate. "I'll see you later" waving bye to Tsumgi and went over to Kuma. "Hey (Y/n) after the party do you wanna go some where else in a few minutes" "Ok Kuma" you said giving him a hug and went over at the snack bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm wearing a silver crown headband right now and I have no regrets 😂