Tsundere!Monokuma x Gamer!reader

A/n: I'm probably going to change 30 chapters to probably 35 or more because I want more readers to put in their requests before my ending chapter. PLUS ANOTHER HANDMADE EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beatstream

Overwatch

OSU!

Mario cart

Project diva

Those are just a small number of all the games you've played and aced without breaking a sweat. Everyone at your school admire your agile (a/n: I can't spell) hand movements and brain skill, they even suggested you make your own YouTube channel and you responded with "Eh, okay". So now your the high school YouTuber with the gaming skills of God.

Even though you spend most of your free time in front of a screen, you have a high IQ. And from time to time you already know the lesson your class is learning so you just write down some notes and draw your favorite fandoms for the rest of the period.

Most of your friends were the goodbye despair group along with Maki, Tenko, Aoi, Himoko, and Naegi #1. Out of school you guys go to this Korean style cafe down the block that gives you this homey feel.

|period 4|

"Ms. (L/n)?"

You looked up from you note book to the teacher "May you give us the answer to the problem on the board".

6g + 12= 60

" G equals 8(thank you shslfangirl-)" you said to the teacher, they gave you a 'great job' and turn around to write down the answer and explain it to the rest of the class. You looked down at you sketch book to see you finished the outlining remembering your prisma pencils were at home. You closed you book and put your pen in the spiral thing that keeps the sketch book together and sat up straight and looked around the classroom,  everything was nice and the some students stay in a few minutes at lunch to help tidy up the room before leaving.

You were daydreaming before you notice something flew by causing you to look down at your desk to find a folded up note. You unfolded it and began reading

Hey (Y/n),
I really admire you and one day I'm going to face you and we can go out to your favorite places.
It's really annoying me that you down even notice that curly haired hobbit is poorly attempting to make a move on you.
You know what? Friday there will be another note for you and you'll finally realized how much I love you!

Sincerely, me (a/n: my sister's hot~)

Wait...a guy likes you? Well 'loves' but that's not important a guy is into me and he's not a digital being in the visual novel that blue hair girl you met a few days ago has been showing you. Is this a dream? IS THERE A GOD!?!

*Anime school bell*

'Oh it's lunch better get going' you thought as you gathered your things end went to you locker to grab your bento box lunch.You held your sketch book against your chest, lunch box in the other hand, while walking to the courtyard the note still on 'Sincerely, me? Who the hell writes that on a note? It could be anyone! Even the emos could ha-'. Your thoughts were cut off because you bump into someone's back, they stumbled a bit before turning around with a pissed look on their face before meeting your eyes.

Turns out it was a guy about your height with an overall abstract sense of style, he had a black and white checkered shirt with a thin red jacket, dark blue skinny jeans with a chain belt loop thing (you know what Miku and the others have? But Kuma's is just a chain), and high top converse one being black and the other red. Usually you would go on your way while internally loving his sense of style but his facial appearance had you a statue. You didn't know if his monochrome hair was professionally dyed or natural but you went with natural because just take a look at the rest of the students.