Kuma's ears

I changed the font on my phone so if it does in anything to this chapter my bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't want to admit it but Kuma loves it when you rub his bear ears. It first started when you to were watching Netflix with your arm around his shoulder, you started thinking what does his ears feel like are they as soft as his tail that he keeps in his tucked under his shirt. Anyway curiousity got the best of you and you still petted him like you do with a cat and he gave you that one look from the many memes you saw that said 'bibbity Bobboty back the fuck up'.

"What are you doing?" Kuma asked giving you a judgmental look. "I wanted to.....uh...it was an experiment" you said trying to come up with an excuse. Kuma didn't say anything and continued to watch the movie that was playing.

So yeah that's how it is with Kuma, touch his ears or he'll bite you motha fucking hand off. But since he loves you, he smacks your thigh. So ever since that happened you left his ears alone.
.
.
.
Okay you really didn't but how could anyone resist. From time to time you'd always tried to sneak a touch but he always knows and back hands your wrist. Then an idea hit in the brain like Kiryu's high kicks with thugs.
Catch Kuma off guard idiot.
'Damn why didn't I think of this before' you asked yourself.
                         •time skip•

When you got back from work you saw Kuma watching TV laying on his side. "Hey" He said realising your home. You hummed in reply setting down your duffle bag of guns and walked to the couch Kuma was laying on.

You went to lay next to him and wrapped your arms around his neck which caught him off guard and began to blush. You leaned in and kissed him (Jesus Christ I'm choking on the cringe and mouth to mouth shit🤮) he wrapped his arms around your waist kissing you back. This happen for a for a few seconds before you started bringing you hand up his neck to his hair running your fingers through them a little before you started stroking his bear ears. And how he reacted isn't what you expected.
He purred when you rubbed your index finger behind his ear. Kuma realized what was happening and back away his face beet red for numerous reasons, yours the same color for same reasons.
.
.
.
.
"I'll let you rub my ears if we take this to the grave"

"Deal"