I'm running out of titles

This morning you were eating captain crunch while listening to 'Adore U' waiting for Kuma to jump on you like he does every. Frickle. Frackle. Morning.

You finished your bowl Kuma came down looking like a zombie. "You look terrible" he glanced over at you and replied "So do you" before getting out microwave pancakes. "What are planning on doing today?" You said as you look for what else to play on youtube "Probably nothing, maybe I'll go back to sleep" the morning went on quietly until 10:10

A knock was heard on the door causing you to answer like any other human would do. "Hello Ms. (Y/n) it's an honor meeting you this morning" you were faced with a tall guy that looked about your age with white hair. "I'm sorry but who are you?" confused of how this guy knows you and how he looks like he doesn't have a care for the world. "Oh my apologies my name is Nagito Komeada I was informed by a fellow student that she has invited you and the rest of the kids at school that she's throwing a beach party close by"

Aaahh, you know you've seen him somewhere at school people said he was weird, mentally unstable, and that he was obsessed with hope. You never thought you would see him at your door step holding a party card in his hand. "Okay well tell this student that we will try to make it" "Thank you for your kindness normally people would give me a freaked out look but I guess that's expected when you see walking trash" Nagito said bowing a 90 degree angle "Well your not trash, ok bai" you closed the door and walked back to Kuma who was eating his pancakes.

"What happened?" He said with his mouth full "We got invited to a beach party"

"Well they are out of their minds for invited a anti-social midget and a socially awkward midget"

You opened the card causing blue and hot pink glitter to fall out. "And that person is Ibuki"

'Dear random fellow student,

You are invited to join a beach party I am hosting at a beach near by the school hope you can make it there. :)

Love Ibuki❤❤

P.s. it will end at 3 pm

P.p.s. bring food and drinks'

Finished reading you saw Kuma looking over your shoulder who was reading along with you. "Yeah I guess we could go" "Yeah we don't have any thing else to do with our lives"

You both went upstairs to get your swimsuits on, you went in your room and went to Kuma's bottom dresser and threw the trunks at him to change in the bathroom. You pulled out your three piece black and white swimsuit, a light blue flannel button up, and white converse. You went downstairs to see Kuma in a sweatshirt and his black and red trunks.

OrAnything you're comfortable with                       ●Time Skip●You to made it to the party with lays, cookies, Sprite, and Dr

Or
Anything you're comfortable with
                       ●Time Skip●
You to made it to the party with lays, cookies, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper in arms you saw that almost everyone at school was there. "Yaaaaaay (Y/n) chan your here!!"
"I bought snacks just like you ask" you said to Ibuki as she jumped for a hug. You quickly dodged her naturally trying not to ruin the cookies you bought.
Kuma placed the sprite and Dr. pepper on the picinic table and went over to the game area where there were a shit ton of water guns, about seven watermelons, and beach towels brought by everyone with initials on them.

He grabbed a water gun and started shooting you with it. You felt the cold water on every part of your torso and took your flannel off and gave Kuma the 'Try me bitch' with a hint of the crazy look.
(It was at that Kuma knew. He fucked up) you got a water gun and started shooting Kuma in the face while running towards him jabbing in the rib cage and sitting on his back shooting him in the back of the head until the gun ran out of water.

"I'm gonna go eat" you said as you got off his back and dropping the gun on him while walkung away.

"I have lost my dignity in public"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really proud of this part also I'm gonna start numbering the chapters since I'm running out of creativity for the titles.

Fuck my useless brain