Mall

So what do you think socially awkward internet nerds do on weekends. Play RPG, get consumed into another fandom, and be like 'I don'tgoet natural sunlight unless for take out'. That's what Kuma wanted to do until you came in,  "Kuma we're going to the mall get up" You said walking towards kuma full dressed in glasses, overall shorts, a elbow length white shirt with black sleeves, knee high socks, and strap stud floral canvas shoes. "Since when did you start wearing glasses?" "Since last week reading fanfictions and watching YouTube till five in the morning" (Aka: the same way I went blind last year) you said walking out the room to get your keys and helmet.

"Sage" You called out to your tsundere like cat.

'What peasant?' Sage thought as he popped his head out of his house like Scratch post. "Me and Kuma are going to the mall so be good okay? " Sage gave you this sassy cat look that said 'bitch this what you called my high quality ass out for?' "Also don't think about stealing those catnips like last time a put them on the high shelf".

'Leave me, be why am I even talking to you.'

"Okay I'm ready let's go" Kuma said while coming down stairs. Leaving the house while locking it behind you Kuma asked can I drive this time?"

"Hell. No" Not even looking him in the eye while saying so.

                         •Time skip•

Kuma and you were at the food court eating and talking about anime. "I'm just saying if you'd make perfect Tanya" "Kuma stop talking I'm trying to eat" He made a pouty face and continued to eat until he saw the arcade area "*dramatic gasp* (Y/n) let's go there!!" He said pointing to the arcade area. "... Fine" You said looking to the side while getting up. Kuma kept bouncing around like a child saying how he was going to beat your ass.

                •Another time skip•

"The reason I got you that rilakkuma plushie is so you can stop giving me that look like that your cussing me out, why are you still doing it? "

"BECAUSE I'M THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP SO IT'S MY JOB TO BE MANLY AND GET YOU THINGS" Kuma complained as you got home.

When you open the door you saw Sage with a empty bag with of cat treats with a look that said.

'Hello my fellow mutherfucker'