Chapter 37

There was a new episode of Hogan's Heroes then I Dream of Jeannie on another channel, during which Anne knitted with quick, steady fingers, leaning against the arm of the sofa, her legs tucked up beside her. Occasionally Nick would trail a teasing finger over the arch of her foot, making her squirm and glare, which was met with an unrepentant chuckle. When the closing credits rolled, Anne's husband walked to the television and pressed the power button to turn it off. She set her knitting aside on a little end table. He took her hand, and when she stood he swept her into his arms. She placed her arms around his neck, melting in his magnificent eyes as she was carried to the bedroom.

The white nightgown covered her from shoulders to knees, but he took little notice of that. He positioned her in front of his rippling taut body, spooned to her back. His hand slipped up inside her nightgown to feel her breasts while he kissed the back of her neck. "Only one way to be sure," he whispered to her. His erection was pressing against her bottom. He had a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tweaking as she ground back against his prominent bulge. He was not interested in her carefully selected panties either. He tugged them from her hips, and she kicked them down her legs as he shifted slightly lower and aligned his penis with the opening to her womb. It slipped through her soaking wet lips, so she tilted her pelvis forward, presenting him with a more suitable angle for penetration. She braced one hand against the wooden bedhead, then cupped the underside of his penis with her fingers, wet where they had trailed over her aroused flesh, and she guided his next thrust into her body. His front was pressed against her back, covering her with heavy male heat.