Chapter 1

Payton's Point of View:
I jumped up from my bed, walking into the small kitchen of mine and Esther's 3 bedroom apartment, making eggs and bacon for the both of us.

"Yes I know..... but why can't you stay at the WDW house..... okay for only a week..... I will have to talk to Payton..... because it's her place as well... yup bye Jonah," Esther hung up her phone, sighing.

"Oh my lord, brothers I swear to god," she said sitting her self down at the kitchen bar.

"I'm so lucky I'm the only child," I say.

"So what did he want, I heard my name," I asked.

"He wants to know if he could sleep over for a couple of days since he is coming back from tour and wants to spend some time with his sister," she said. 

"Is that okay with you," she asked.

"Of course, i would love to meet him. When is this happening," I answer.

"Today's Monday so in 4 days. I can't believe we've been living in this apartment and LA for almost 2 years and you haven't meet my brother yet," she said.

"Yeah and he basically lives in LA," I say.

We both had our breakfast and went our different ways. Even though I do youtube I also do kids photography, so that's what I do every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the rest I do videos.

It wasn't long, it was already Friday. I had a busy week trying to film some videos so I didn't have to do any for a while. Esther and I both had things to do this day. So when we finally had time for a break we went shopping. We have to get actual food for Jonah, so that means no take out.

Jonah's Point of View:
I was finally on the plane back to LA, I thought maybe now the band is on break and all the boys are going home I could spend some time with my sister and her somewhat beautiful friend. I've seen photos of her on Esther Instagram page and I do watch Shane Dawson on YouTube and I might have bringed watched her YouTube videos, like her Vlogs and the stupid crap she does with her Dad.

Hey I'm single and I can get with my sisters friends..... right, I can do that can't I. I pulled my headphones into my phone and relaxed my body slowly falling asleep before we laid in LA.

Payton's Point of View:
"I want Taco Bell," I cry to Esther making old ladies look at me funny, but I don't care.

"But it's so unhealthy, how are you so skinny and still eat crap," Esther trying to convince me not to get it, bitch I'm getting it. I work out a lot.

We didn't get Taco Bell just some stupid salad junk. We got home had lunch, then Esther started filming a video for me. About 3:00pm Esther left to pick Jonah up from the airport leaving to edit a video or two. About an hour later the door opened.

He's HOT.

"Payton this is Jonah, Jonah this is Payton," Esther said.

(Note: please read my other stories. Pregnant by Jonah Marais and Married to Jonah Marais)