Chapter 2

Warning: a short bombshell at the end.

Payton's Point of View:

He's HOT.

"Payton this is Jonah, Jonah this is Payton," Esther said

"Hey nice to meet you," he said, I thought he was going to shake my hand but instead he hugged me.

He's hot and smells good. And a good hugger.

Esther's phone started to ring.

"Could you show Jonah to his room," Esther asked me, before walking out of the door.

I showed him his room and gave him a apartment tour.

"And this is my room," I say.

"Maybe I'll come and stay with you tonight," he said. I was keeping in my laughter, by biting my lip.

"Oh my that was too fuck boy, wasn't it," he said. Making me nod my head. "I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's fine, but if I find you in my room I won't mind," I whispered as I walked pasted him.

I left Jonah standing alone in the hallway. I walked into the living room grabbing my laptop and plopping myself down onto the black couch. He came in sitting down grabbing a pillow and went on his phone, I know he grabbed the pillow to cover himself, I'm not that stupid, he was looking at my butt for the whole apartment tour. Moments later Esther came in grabbing her bag.

"I have to go into work, I'll be back in about an hour," she said leaving us alone.

Wow this is embarrassing.

"Wanna play 20 questions," Jonah finally spoke up about 2 minutes later.

"Sure," I say. I was starting off, we both sat facing each other.

Payton: how old are you.
Jonah: 19
Jonah: how old are you
Payton: 18

Payton: do you watch my videos
Jonah: some of them
Jonah: do you want kids
Payton: uh yeah I do

Payton: why do you have a boner
Jonah: uh I... I don't know
Jonah: biggest fear
Payton: losing everyone and everything

Payton: does my lip bite turn you on
Jonah: to be honest yes it does
Jonah: are you a virgin
Payton: No

Payton: do you have a kink
Jonah: that's for you to find out *wink*
Payton: *lip bite*
Jonah: most terrifying moment in your life
Payton: I uh... I was raped by my ex.

I stood up and walked calmly into my room leaving Jonah behind in shock. I'm open about what happen so I don't mine telling someone I just meet not even half an hour ago.