Chapter 7

Warning mention of abuse.

"No the scar," she said.

Once she pointed it out I could see it.

"What is it from," I asked.

"C-section," she said.

"Isn't that from when you give birth," I asked.

"Yeah, that's where I was today. That baby I was holding in that photo on my wall, she is mine," she said.

I was in shock.

"I was 14, when I meet this guy. He was 17, and my parents hated him. On his 18th he was having a party, he got drunk then he was all over me. And because I said no, he hit me," she said.

I wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

"After that night he would keep hitting me. I was trying to leave him but he would say he would kill my dads. Just before I turned 16. He drugged me and forced me to sleep with him. Couple months later I find out that I was 2 months pregnant. So I told my dads what happened and they took me to the police. He is still in jail for domestic violence, rape of a minor, drug changes and a ton of other shit," she said.

"What about the baby," I asked.

"She's 2 today. She live with my Grandma because we thought it would be the best thing because I was a mess after what happened and I was only 16. I actually get her this year, we just have to go to court to get everything changed then I get my little girl," she said.

"Wow," I said, now holding her hand.

"I get it if you don't like me anymore, I used to people not liking me because I was a teen mum," she said.

I looked into her eyes and saw pain. I pushed my lips right onto hers.

"Nothing we make me not love you, Payton I love you will you be my girlfriend," I said.

"Of course I will, I love you too," she said.

We kissed again but pulled apart when we heard clapping from the hallway.

"Finally," Esther said standing there.

"Oh my god you look horrible," I said.

"Oh thank you so much," she said.

Payton and I made Esther lay back into bed with some soup. Payton and I laid in the living room holding each other's hands, still watching Shane's videos.

"My father is going to kill me when he finds out about you," she said.

Payton's Point of View:
"How about we take a small trip to see them," he said.

"Are you sure, they can get pretty protective," I said.

"Yeah 100%, I wanna thank them for making the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said.

I kissed him, and kissed him and kissed him. But I'm not letting up that easy. I want to know if he is the one for me before I lose mental virginity.