Chapter 15

Payton's Point of View:
"It wasn't about the breakup," I said.

"I'm so sorry I pushed you. You know I would never hurt you in a million years," he said.

"No I shouldn't have tried to stop you, I was just being that stupid girlfriend who things she all good and can break up a fight. I know you would never hurt me and that's why I'm freaking in love with you. It hurt me because I lost my so called virginity to you, you wrote me a note and not face to face and and you.. didn't call me back," I cried.

"Look at me," Jonah said.

I didn't look at him, I felt a warm finger under my chin pushing my head up to face him. Jonah wrapped away the tears. And suddenly kissed my lips.

"Payton I'm a fucking idiot to leave you like that, I wanted to marry you, have kids with you," he said.

"You know your only 19 you will change your mind you shouldn't even thinking about kids right now and we only meet a month ago," I said.

"I... don't.... care," he said peaking my lips between words.

I grabbed his hand from my face, making them drop into his lap. I pushed him back onto the bed by his shoulders. Hopping onto his lap. Making like I haven't seen him from a month. He was just about to in zip my dress when a knock on the door made us jump.

"Payton, Jonah if your finished in there dinner is ready," I hear Esther from behind the door.

To be continued

ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Anyway I'm trying to make more chapters because this story with be ending soon. Posting WDW imagines on my other book soon and making a new book after this one. But I love you guys so much.