Chapter 22

"Oh sweet heart. Please don't cry the police are actually with me now they are tracking the phone just stay on the line," he said.

"Okay," I said.

At that moment I heard something outside the door. It was probably just Alex telling me she was finished eating. So I went to open the door.

Jonah's POV:
I was awoken by the sound of my phone.

The be honest for the last 3 weeks. I had the police annoying me every second of the day. I haven't done anything to do with Why Don't We, expect for when they would come over to check up on me. The fans understand that it's a hard thing for me to go though. And my face looked like Bigfoot decide to move onto it. Esther was always trying to make me shave or eat but I did want any of it.

I knew the police were down stairs still looking for that psycho that I have found out is also wanted for murder for kill some stripper couple of days ago. The police taped into my phone and I answered.

"Who the fuck is this," I didn't mean to say that but right now I just did not give 2 fucks. 

"J...J.....Jonah," I heard the small voice of the beautiful girl I fall in love with.

"Payton, where the hell are you," I said.

She told me she was in a cabin somewhere near LA with Alex. And that she was pregnant. That son of a bitch. Once I told her that the police were with me she sounded like she calm down. I heard the sound of a door open on the another side of the phone.

"You little bitch," I heard being shouted through the phone.

Then the phone sounded like it was dropped onto the floor then it seemed to cut out. 

"We got a location," one of the police officers yelled out.

I drove in one of the cars to this dirt road just 10 minutes outside LA. I feared the worst. Payton and Alex could be dead. Finally we made it to the cabin. The officer told me to stay inside the car until everything calm down. The police brought out guns, and when I say guns I mean very very big guns. 

They even called an ambulance to wait outside. Suddenly the police broke down the door and all ran inside.

Payton's POV:
At that moment I heard something outside the door. It was probably just Alex telling me she was finished eating. So I went to open the door. I open the door and came face to face with Ben. He's eyes were red and veiny, probably from the drugs.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see Ben had a knife in my stomach. Once he pulled it out I felt my self get weak, from the blood that was pouring out of my body. He pulled my body out into the living area.

"Mummy," Alex screamed.

"Honey it's okay," I said weakly.

"Mummy called some bad people, and daddy doesn't like it," Ben said to Alex.

"But why does she have blood on her," Alex asked. 

"The people mummy called will take you both off me, and your little brother or sister dont need to be in this world if I'm not with you and Mummy," he said.

I say it would have been at least 10 or so minutes when I hear sounds out side. I could feel my legs or speak. I just laid on the ground slowly closing my eyes.

Jonah's POV.
Once there was one single gun shot. The yelling stopped. I could see the police walking out of the front door with their heads down. The hospital people ran inside as I stepped out of the door. A man brought little Alex out wrapped in a blanket to me.

"Jo jo," she said as she saw me and hugged me.

"Where's mummy," I asked quietly.

"She's inside with blood on her," she said.

"Stay here," I said leaving Alex there and ran inside.

I saw one body on the floor with a blanket over it and Payton on the floor with people around her. Giving her CPR and putting things into her. Before I was able to do anything someone pulled me out of the cabin.

12 hours later.
Payton was able to make it to the hospital after they got her stable enough to move. She has been in surgery, and is now sleeping in a hospital room.

(This story is almost finished. It's 9:50 pm where I live and I have a big day tomorrow so I'm going to bed will write next chapter tomorrow and hopefully it will be up shorting after that)