Chapter 3

Jonah's Point of View:
Holy shit I didn't know or expect that, well I did just meet her about an half hour ago. I don't know what to do, should I leave her alone or do I go and talk to her. I walked to her bedroom door, thinking should I? I knocked on the door but no answer. The door was unlocked so I opened it a little.

She was laying on the bed with her headphones in facing the other way. I walked over to the bed, accidentally making her jump when I sat on the bed. Her blue eyes were glassy and had some of her makeup running down her face. She took her headphones out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring something up like that," I said.

"It's fine," she said.

"Does my sister know," I asked.

"Yeah, I don't tell many people though but I don't mind telling any one," she said.

I pulled her into a hug. We pulled away, I saw her photo wall so I made a bit of chit chat. I stood up and walked over to the wall. I saw a lady who looked just like her.

"That's my birth Mum, who is actually my auntie," she said standing next to me.

There was tons of photos, her and her dads, pets, funny photos of her and my sister.

(But of course with different photos)

"Who's this," i pointed to the photo of her holding a baby.

"That's um

"That's um.. my uh... niece," she oddly said.

"Oh cool," I said.

"So uh you hungry I'll start making dinner Esther should be home any minute," she said.

I sat at the bar in the kitchen watching Payton cook. She is so perfect, big blue eyes some how bluer than Daniels, the gold nose piercing, perfect shaped plump lips. Fuck it.

I stood up walked around the bar to where Payton was, I grabbed her waist and turned her around. She looked right into my eyes, I leaned down and kissed her.

I could feel her kiss back but before it gotta to out of hand the door opened, making as pull away

"Hey," Esther said.

"Hey is everything okay with work," Payton asked.

"Yeah, just had to do some paper work," she said.