Chapter 18

Smut
Jonah's Point of View:
Her beautiful breasts were now showing as she removed her bra, then throwing it onto the floor.

I grabbed her legs putting them up and apart. "Ready," I said. She nodded. I grabbed myself and pushed into her.

End of smut

Payton's Point of View:
I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone. It was Esther.

"Is everything okay," I said as I answered the phone.

"Alex," she cried.

"What.. what happened is she okay," I panicked.

"I don't know.. I mean I can't find her," she cried again.

"Have you looked everywhere, this better not be a joke," I say.

"Payton, I've looked everywhere. I went to the kitchen to get her breakfast, I come back out and she was gone to front door was open," she said.

"Call the cops I'll be there soon," I say, hanging up.

"Is everything okay Babe," Jonah said Coming our of the bathroom.

"Alex is missing we need to go home now," I say. Throwing on a shirt that I found on the floor and some pants. We drove as fast as we could to my house.

There was about 2 police cars in the driveway. I jumped out of the car soon as Jonah stop and I then realize this wasn't a joke.

"Miss please step back this is a crime scene," the police officer tried to push me back outside the front door.

"I'm the mother of Alex," he finally let Jonah and I in.

"We have searched the house haven't found a thing only this letter that was on your bed, from someone that calls them self's B. That is asking you for actions to get your daughter back," the other office said, she was nicer then the guy at the door.

I couldn't speak, I was slightly crying. I've only had Alex for about 3 month and I leave for a day and she's gone. B

"Officer what does the letter say," Jonah asked for me.

I was thinking the letter B, who calls them self's b.

"All it said was basically Miss Yaw here has to leave, and I thinking that it's your sir. And connect this man or woman to be in a relationship with them to see her daughter again," she said.

"Holy shit it's Ben," I said.

"But he's in jail hon," Jonah said rubbing my back.

"Miss who is this Ben," the lady said.

"He is my ex, um the father of Alex. It has to him, he would call me P and I called him B," I told her.

"But last time we heard he was in jail," Jonah said.

We had to tell her Ben's last name.

"It says on our system that he was released on bail two weeks ago," she said. It just made me cry again.

That night 2 police officers stayed with us to record any phone calls and to make sure Ben doesn't came back to hurt us. The lady was talking about that they have people looking into the case. I just want my little girl back.

Note: just a quick update didn't what to leave you guys hanging. I thought I would add some drama into this story. Gotta love writers block right. I can't think of anything. This took me like a week just to think the whole kid napping part.