Chaper 5

Payton's Point of View:
Esther had woken us up to go to the beach. Jonah was still in bed but Esther just smiled and went to get ready.

(Payton's swim wear)We finally made it to the beach

We finally made it to the beach. Jonah went into the water leaving Esther and I on the sand sun baking. As I was putting sunscreen on meaning I took off my cover-up, Esther spoke.

"What up with you and Jonah," she asked.

"Nothing we were just watching movies and must have fall asleep," I kinda lied.

"Yeah sure, he likes you," she said.

"How would you know," I said.

"Because he is checking you out," she said.

I looked over at Jonah he was still looking at me but when he saw I was looking he turned away.

"I don't care what you guys do, just don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart," she said.

"Just make sure he tell him about her when you think its right," she added.

"I'll tell him if that ever happens," I said. Knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"Come on, come swimming before I take you in there myself," Jonah said walking up the beach.

He was my perfect type, even if I don't know him as much.

"Maybe later I still need to tan on my back," I said.

"Well okay then," he said.

Suddenly he runs over to me and picks me up. Running back into the water.

"Jonah put me down," I screamed hitting his chest.

"I am," he said reaching the water, then dropped me into the stomach-deep water.

"I hate you," I said. Wiping the salty water from my face.

"You like beautiful without makeup," he said.

I looked over to where Esther was on the sand. She wasn't looking, so I kissed Jonah right on the lips.

"So you were checking me out," I said. Pushing myself into the water where my head was only out of the water.

"Maybe," he said.

"Esther said something about it and said we can date but don't go crying to her when something bad happens," I told Jonah.

"Good so I can take you to dinner tonight," he said.

"Of course," I said

(Who do you think she was talking about comment your thoughts)