Chapter 24

PLEASE READ NOTES

Sorry it's bad.

Payton's POV:

Jonah came home with my meds and had to wake me up to have them. He brought Alex home with him, which is the first time that I have been home with Alex for over a month. I held her so tight she said she 'couldn't breathe'. Jonah told me that he had something for me, I didn't want to but I let Alex go. He pulled out a small Tiffany and Co. box. I hand onto it and slowly opened it. There was a diamond covered ring with a giant diamond in the middle.

"Jonah this looks freaking expensive, why did you get me this," I said

"Jonah this looks freaking expensive, why did you get me this," I said. I was thinking why anyone would buy this for me, he knows I hate it when anyone buys me things.

"Well I wanted to ask you to marry me," he said.

I'm sure my dropped open. Alex was playing with a butterfly toy with found somewhere in my room.

"Of course I will marry you," I said, pulling myself up and grabbing Jonah for a kiss.

"Ew," Alex said, covering her eyes with her small hands. Making Jonah and I laugh

"Alex, is mummy aloud to marry Jo Jo," I asked Alex.

She ran up and jumped, tired to jump onto the bed, Jonah had to grab her and help her up.

"Does that mean he will be my daddy," she asked sitting onto my lap.

"Differently sweet heart," he said hugging Alex.

Jonah pulled all of us into a group hug. We turned on Alice in Wonderland, while falling asleep in each other's hands.

Flash Forward:

Payton's POV:

Esther, my brides made helped me with my dress, making sure the sweetheart neck line didn't show too much skin. The lace that was covering my arms and chest was making my skin itchy. My hair and make up have been done for a while now so I was just getting little touch ups. Alex was in her beautiful little flower girl dress. As we walked along the sand between the small grass/sand hills, the music started to play. Smelling the ocean air somewhat calmed down my uneasy stomach. What if I fall? What if I start to cry and my make up runs down my face?

My bridesmaids walked down the red rose outlined aisle with the Why Don't We boys. It was a small crowd of close family and friends. Jonah turned around to face us. He was already wiping his eyes. He looked amazing with white shirt and the black bow tie. We went with the black and white theme, the lace that is on my chest and arms is black and the rest of my dress is white. I stood in front of Jonah, looking into his glossy eyes. As a tear fall down his cheek I rubbed it away with my thumb.

"I, Payton Bea Yaw, take you, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part,"

"I, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich, take you, Payton Bea Yaw, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part,"

After the vows, Jonah's soft lips were on mine. Alex jumped into Jonah's arms, she wrapped her arms around his necked and cuddled into him. I got changed into my reception dress which had black converse shoes. The reception was at our house. It was finally Jonah and I's first dance as Mrs and Mr Frantzich. We were holding each other as we looked into each other's eyes.

"You don't understand how much I love you," Jonah said, then kissing my lips.

"I love you too," I said kissing him again.

My dad's looked after Alex as we hopped onto a plane to other honeymoon destination, the Bahamas. Rose covered bed, vanilla scent candles. With us both now 21, their was 2 wine glasses and a bottle of wine. Jonah had picked me threw me onto the bed and cuddled with me. By the end of the honeymoon we proved the doctor wrong with you may never have kids again, bitch explain the baby in my stomach right now.

........THE END.........

NOTES:

So this is the end of this book. I would write more but I've just got bored with it. I'm making a new story, so if your into, Kinky shit, the Dolan Twins and Romance.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO freaking much for reading, following, voting and even commenting.