Chapter 11

Esther's Point of View:
I was finally home after being out on a date. All the lights were still on, making me think they are still awake. I couldn't hear them so I checked Payton's room. Seeing Payton and Jonah naked laying next to each other was very scary. I don't need to know if my brother and my best friend are having sex with each other.

Jonah's Point of View.
The light from the sun woke me up. My face was covered in hair which smelled like coconut, I knew it was Payton. The moments from last night flashed in my head, making me smile. Once I removed her hair from my face, she started to stir. Once her blue eyes opened she saw me watching her.

"Yup not creepy," she whispered softly.

"You just look so beautiful," I said pushing some of her hair away from her face.

Before she could answer me her phone began to ring. She was still naked, hey I'm a man where else am I supposed to look. After she answered the phone her face went sad but all of the sudden it went to over happy. She hung up and looked at me.

"I got the house," she screamed.

"What," I laughed.

"I... well Esther and I put in a application for a house. The only way I can have Alex is if I have a safe environment for her so we are going to move into a house. Oh my god I got to tell Esther," she said getting about to walk to the door.

"Payton, clothes," I said before she could open the door.

"Shit," she said grabbing a blanket that was laying on the floor.

She went to her cupboard looks for something to wear I could see she had tights but not a shirt so I got up and gave her my shirt from her bathroom.

"So how do I look," she asked.

"Freaking HOT," I say.

"You gotta wear my clothes more often," I said.

Payton's Point of View:
Finally I got a house. After I got dressed I went to Esther's room to tell her.

"Please don't tell me anything about last night," she said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"When I came home I went to your room and I found you guys naked," she said.

"Anyway, we got the house," I went red but then screamed at Esther, jumping on top of her. She screamed back at me.

Esther had work and Jonah was asleep. So I laid on the couch walking baby driver. His shirt is so big on me, but i could smell his scent on it. I know he was just in the room next to me, but I was missing his touch and voice. How his voice is deep and husking when he wakes up. The way he sings me to sleep.

I got up and snuck into my room, where Jonah was sleeping. He might have moved stuff into my room. Pulling my pants off and softly climb into bed. Jonah wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"I love you," he said opening his eyes for a second.

"I love you too baby," I said back. Feeling asleep wrapped up with him. 

(Note: just a filler)