Chapter 9

Jonah's Point of View:
Today is Wednesday that means I only have today and another two days before I have go back to the WDW house and work on some songs. Payton had a photo-shoot today, so I was having a day out with Esther.

We brought our movie tickets and popcorn. We start down in the movie room.

"So, I'm going on a date tonight so you and Payton have the place to your self's," Esther said.

"Oh cool, so who's the guy," I asked.

"He's from work," she said.

We watched insidious: the last key then went to Chipotle. Once we were back at the apartment Esther went to get ready. Why does it take every girl like 2 hours to get ready.

I got a text from Payton.

About an half an hour later, the apartment door open showing a sleepy Payton

About an half an hour later, the apartment door open showing a sleepy Payton. Poor thing she was up until 1am filming and editing and had to wake up around 5am to get ready and go to the photo shoot.

"Hey," she said. Kicking her shoes off and dropping down onto the couch.

Payton fall asleep just as Esther was about to leave. About 8pm she woke up.

"I'm going to have a shower. Might wake myself up more," she said walking out of the living room into the bathroom.

Shit. I left my charger in the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Bae I left my charger in there and my phone about to die," I called out.

"Yes you can come in," she said.

Steam filled the room. The shower glass was fogged up, only showing Payton's figure.

"You know you don't have to make up something just to see me naked," she said.

I don't know what come over me. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled every last bit of my clothes off. I pulled the glass door across showing Payton. I didn't care about how she looked, I cared about the smile on her face.

"First time we've seen each other naked and we haven't even looked down," she Payton.

"I don't care," I said. Grabbing her by the waist, making her arms wrap around my neck and kissed her.

We stayed under the water just holding each other

"Are you a virgin," she asked

"Uhh yeah I am," I told her.

She turned around to grab the soap. I wanted to lose it but I never found the girl I  wanted to lose it with but I found her.

"Do I really mean that much to you," she said turning around to face me.