Chapter 10

Smut in this chapter. I will mark where it starts and ends of you don't like that type of stuff.

Payton's Point of View:
"Are you a virgin," I asked Jonah.

"Uhh yeah I am," he said.

I turned around to grab a bar of soap.

"I wanted do it but I never found the I wanted to lose it with but I found her," I heard Jonah talking from behind me.

Did he really just say that.

"Do I really mean that much to you," I asked putting the soap back onto the self and turned around to face him.

"I said that out loud, didn't I," he said.

"Yeah you did," I answered.

🔞🔞smut warning started🔞🔞

Without a second of thought, I pushed him against the glass wall and kissed him as passionate as I could.

"I'm the one that's supposed to push you against the wall," he smiled.

He then pushed me against wall, attacking my neck with sucking and biting. Each time he either made a new mark or bit me I moaned. I ran my wet hand down his chest and stomach, feeling the abs that made me crave him even more. I stopped right above his waist line. He groaned. He kept sucking on my skin reaching my breasts and sucking on my nipples earning a loud moan from I.

He picked me up holding my upper thigh. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He fumbled to find the taps and turn off the water. Still holding me he walks out of the shower and places me onto the counter top.

He lets go of me and reaches for the towels.

"No, please, I mean if you want to. In my mind I haven't lost mine yet as well," I told him.

He dropped the towel and started kissing me again.

He laid me on the bed, still completely naked from the shower. This time he ran his hand down to my clit. Which made me moan and gripped his hair. He rubbed me softly. We both looked into each other's eyes. All I saw was lust in his big bluey eyes.

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yes, 100%. Are you," I asked.

"Yeah, 100%," he answered.

He sat back, sitting onto of his legs. Pumping himself a couple of times before lining he's member to my entrance. He rubbed himself up and down my slit. I could see he was holding his moan back. I thrusted my hips up to make him hurry up. He pushed my hips down onto the bed. He lined himself up again. This time pushing in, only a inch at a time.

Somehow I did have pain but not as bad as what happen with Ben.......

As I started to remember him I could feel the hot tear running down the side of my face.

"Do you want to me stop," Jonah asked.

"Please, no," I pushed out of my mouth.

He started to push more in until he was completely inside of me. He started in thrust slowly. Making me whimper, it felt amazing.

"I love you," he moaned. Still thrusting into me.

"I love you to but please faster," I moaned back.

He started pumping in faster and harder. I could feel something in my stomach but very light.

"Fuck it," I whispered.

I pushed him onto the bed, sitting on top of him kissing his lips. I grabbed him, making him groan loudly. I sat right on his member. Making both of us moan. I started to bounce up and down on his length. Soon enough the feeling come back but stronger, I could feel Jonah length pulse. He grabbed onto my hips as I feel the not happen up my stomach. The word "fuck" come out of his mouth, as I feel hot his liquid fill me up.

Soon after I felt like the not let off fireworks making me moan, and made my legs shake softly.

⛔️⛔️SMUT FINISHED⛔️⛔️

We laid next to each other. With our chest rising at the same time. Jonah moved down and grabbed the blanket from under our feet.

"Are you sure you were a virgin," I asked Jonah jokingly. Moving to cuddle into his chest.

"Bae I think if I wasn't I would know," he said.

My breast were exposed while the blanket covered our bottom parts.

"Question, will I get to meet your little girl," Jonah asked.

"Of course but your week off is almost finished, and Esther always said you were really busy," I said.

"What's her name," he asked.

"Well her name is Alex," I answered.

We both started to fall asleep.

"Shit," Jonah yelled. Sitting up in bed.

"We forgot a condom," he said, panicking.

"It's fine, I'm on birth control," I said.

"But it doesn't always work," he said.

"Hey, it's okay. Anyway i would love to go though the whole pregnancy thing again. Well not the labour, but you know what I mean," I said.

"You do pretty hot with a bump,"