Chapter 17

Payton's Point of View:
It's been 2 months. Jonah and I relationship is stronger then ever. Alex will not leave Jonah alone. She would sleep in my room, that Jonah was staying in 4/7 days a week. We haven't had a day/night to ourselves. I quit my photography job to care for Alex. The money I was getting from YouTube was more then enough for a month worth of bills and food. Father buys her the toys she wants or he wants for her. That reminds me I have to talk to him about buying way to much for her.

Right now Jonah just put Alex down with a bottle for a nap. So we were cuddling on the couch watch The Walking Dead with Esther.

"OMG, Daryl is so hot," Esther said.

"I can't agree with you," I said. Kissing Jonah on the cheek.

"Ok eww, you guys need to get out of this house and have fun," Esther said.

"I would love too, but Alex needs," I was cut off by Esther.

"If pack your bags, pay for a hotel room and show my Auntie Esther side. Will you please just go," she begged.

"I don't know, you've only really looked after her when I'm in the shower or filming," I told Esther.

"If I need help I'll call your dads or someone," Esther said

"Okay but don't do anything I wouldn't do," I said.

She rolled her eyes and ran upstairs, I'm thinking she is going to pack my bags.

"I love your sister but she is a pain in the butt," I told Jonah. We laughed.

2 Hours Later: 
Thank god Alex was still sleeping. We hopped into my car, Jonah was driving and drove to this hotel on the beach. How the hell did Esther pay for this.

3 days of just Jonah and I

3 days of just Jonah and I. We started unpacking until I found something in my bag.

2 lingerie sets.

"Jonah look what your sister packed," I showed Jonah.

"Damn you'll look so good in them, how about you put one on now," he said.

Pulling me up by my hands, then wrappings his long arms around my body.

"Only because I love you," I said.

Grabbing one of the sets and walked into the bathroom.

As I got dressed, or should I say as I got dressed down. I sat on the bed waiting.

"Okay ready babe," she called from the bathroom.

"Yes," I answered.

She walked out with a beautiful red lingerie set on.

"Does it look okay," Payton asked.

"Fuck yeah," I said.

She is walked over to me sitting on my lap.

"Who knew that two 19 year old would love each other so much," I said.

🔥SMUT🔥
My hand was on her thigh, rubbing my thumb over the little scar she got when she was 9. I started running my hand up and down her thigh. She looked at me with her beautiful big blue eyes.  I picked her up off my lap and laid her onto the bed. After kissing every part of her body without taking her clothes off, I flipped her over. Running my hand up her back to her bra clips.

I unclipped them letting the backing slide off her skin. I kissed down her spine which made her moan. "I..love..you..so..much," I say between the kisses. I removed my self from my position over her body, to remove my clothes, she rolled back onto her back to face me.

Her beautiful breasts were now showing as she removed her bra, then throwing it onto the floor.

To be continued.......

(Note. I've posted my first imagine on my WDW imagine book so please go check that out. For a request please reach out to me)