Chapter 23

Payton's POV:

I wake up inpain. Once my eyes focused I could see Jonah sitting in the sit nextto my what I knew was a hospital bed. He was on his on his phone sohe didn't notice I was awake until I tried to sit up.

"Hey beautiful, just staystill okay I'll go get a doctor," he said leaving me with a cup ofwater to wash my dried af mouth out.

After a couple of minutes hecame back with a doctor. He told me I had internal bleeding, the babydidn't make it and there is a 70% chance I could never have kidsagain. I was to tired to cry. After the doctor checked and changed mywound and bandages, he left Jonah and I alone.

"How is Alex," I asked.

Now becoming worried about her,my heart beat was raising.

"She's okay, just calm down.She is very worried about you but I checked on her before I come herethis morning and she is having a lot of fun with your dads. They wereactaully trying to dress her up," he said.

He made me chuckle but it hurtmy stomach. I than grabbed Jonah's large hand.

"I'm sorry I left, I justdon't know what I would have done if anything happen to her," Isay.

"Babe, I know. I would havedone the same thing. I'm glad to have you back. I love you," hesaid.

"I love you too. What happento Ben," I asked.

"He was shot, he made Alex gointo the kitchen when he the police and he went to stab you again butthey shot him, he didn't make it," he said.

"Good, if he made it I wouldhave shot him myself," I said.

Jonah just held my hand tighterand kissed my forehead.

1 Months Later:

Payton's Pov:
Finally I wasaloud to leave the hospital, I just wanted to be able to eat realfood. Jonah took me to subway. My cut wasn't 100% healed so Jonah didhelp me. He order my fave, olive's, chicken, cheese, bacon and salami(NOTE: this is actaully what I get every single time I go to subway).After subway Jonah took me straight home and laid me onto our bedturing on Supernatural and left me to buy my meds and bring Alexhome.

Jonah's Pov:

"So Alex you think mum willlike her present," I said to the 2 year old in the backsit.

"Yes it's so shiny," Alexsaid.

Once we got home, I cleaned upsome stuff. After a couple of hours I had to wake up Payton up forher meds. So both Alex and I went up stairs. Payton was so happy tosee Alex. I think she might have been more happy when I pulled thepresent out of my pocket.

NOTE:I'm so this chapter is so all over the place. My life is so crazyright now. Did you know that FX makeup is so hard.

But on a good note this book isalmost finished since I'm not really into this story anymore and itwas only supposed to be a short story. Sooooo..... I'm making a newbook about the DOLAN TWINS.