Chapter 1

Taehyung POV

School sucks. There is no fun whatsoever in school. The teachers are lame and most students are either thirsty teenagers or boring. There are a few people I get along with but that doesn't make school any better.

I walked to school like any other day - sulking about pretty much everything. Should I skip class? No one's gonna notice... Right? I was deep in thought and before I knew it, I was already at hell's gate. Sigh...

I went to the school's entrance and over to my locker. I heard a bunch of girls squeeling as I passed them. Ugh... I know I'm hot but can you not, please? I don't wonna deal with this today.

The thing is... I've slept with almost every girl and even a few guys at this school. It's my way of passing time. I usually don't date cos I don't actually like the person I'm with. I just have a little fun and then leave them.

There was one person in middle school that I kinda liked tho. He was cute and looked a lot like a bunny. He was the nerd and I was his bully. He was 14 and I was 16. I still remember his black silky hair, his cute button nose, big doe eyes and his adorable bunny teeth. But he was always stuck in his books. He was a total shut-in. I could never get close to him. That's why I became his bully instead. I would beat him up and say really mean things... Which I still regret to this day. At some point it pushed him over the edge and he never came to that school again. My friends told me that he tried commiting suicide and ended up in the hospital. I wanted to cry for him and visit him... But all I could say at that moment was... "Poor Kookie... I guess he really was too weak."

Maybe that's why I never liked anyone after that. Perhaps it was my mind telling me that if I couldn't even take care of that one person back then, I wouldn't be able to take care of someone now. Or maybe it was telling me that there was no moving on for me. Sigh... Maybe I'll be stuck on 'Kookie' forever...

As I was making myself miserable as always I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Hey, Tae! You look as depressing as always," my friend Yoongi said and winked at me.

Yoongi and I have been friends since middle school. Now we're both known as the hot bad boys of the school together with our friend Hoseok.

"Very funny, Yoongi. I'm doing just great btw," I shot him a quick glare.

"We have maths for first period, right?" he asked. That's when it hit me. Fucking maths. God... Why have you foresaken me? Is it because I smoked weed that one time at Namjoon's party and wrecked his car because I thought it was talking to me and freaked out? Or that time I had sex with a girl in the teachers' office? Maybe it's just my entire life that got me so much bad luck... Or maybe it was killing him. Did I kill him? I never heard what happened. Did he get discharged from the hospital? How is he now? Is he even alive? And here I go again with my depressing thoughts.

Yoongi noticed my frown and looked at me with eyes full of pity. He knew about him. He just didn't mention him. He knew it hurt me deep down inside since I would be sad quite often. But I usually don't say anything in order to not make them worry.

"Ugh... Why maths? For fuckes sake!" I half-yelled in despair.

"Ha! You know Mr. Joon still hasn't forgiven you and Yeri for making out on his desk," Yoongi said as he started laughing his ass off.

"Yeah... But at least Yeri switched classes so she wouldn't have to stand the shame. Now she's in Mrs. Xion's class... Lucky her," I mumbled the last part.

"Stop whining. You're rich too. You could switch if you wanted to."

"Yeah but that would make me look weak."

We kept walking and talking until we reached our class. I liked how I always had classes with Yoongi or Hoseok. Or sometimes even both. I sighed as I opened the door to the sound of squeeling girls.

Yoongi and I sat down and took out our notebooks and pencils. We weren't going to write tho. We just didn't want to get another warning from our principal about not paying attention.

As we did that Mr. Joon came into the classroom. He shot me a quick glare before turning to the rest of the class with his cold expression.

"Ok class today we have a new student here. His name is Jeon Jungkook. Be nice to him will you," he said and glared at me again.

All I could do was sit there in shock. My eyes were wide open and my breath became uneven. That name sounded familiar. Jungkook... Kook... Kookie?!

The door creaked open and closed as a boy entered the classroom. His silky black hair was parted in the middle showing the world his intimidating eyebrows. His big doe eyes were dark but innocent. His cute button nose and his small lips... It was all too familiar. He didn't have any acne tho. His skin was perfect now. And his hair wasn't in his eyes. He was wearing small black earings that made him even hotter. His white sweater was obviously a bit to big. He also had a pair of black skinny jeans on which made his legs look stunning.

He looked around the class. I thaught he was going to freak out and run away when he saw me but his expression didn't change. He looked at me for a sec and my heart skipped a beat.

What if he was forgiven me?

I stared at him as my pants started feeling tighter. Damn it! Not now!

The teacher told the boy to sit right in front of me. Great. Just great. Are you trying to kill me?

Jungkook sat down and took his things out of his backpack. Damn he was hot. From the back too.

I licked my lips and stared at Jungkook's pale neck. What would giving him a hickey be like?

I mentally slapped myself for thinking like that. I tried to think of something else to make my boner go away but it didn't work. Finally, I gave up and decided to go to the toilet to take care of the situation.

"Umm... Excuse me. Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher as he was writing down a problem on the blackboard.

Mr. Joon looked at me with a suspicious look but it quickly disappeared and he gave me a small nod.

I got up from my seat relieved that no one bothered to look at me. Everyone was too scared of Mr. Joon to do that. Jungkook didn't look at me either. Thank god.

I walked out the door and onto the hallway. I almost ran to the toilet as my boner was starting to hurt. As I got to my desired destination I locked the door and went into one of the toilet cubicles.

I started trying to get rid of my erection by thinking about the cute boy even more. To my surprise my little session was over quickly. Damn... I must really like him...

I washed my hands and went back to the classroom. The teacker kept writing on the blackboard as I quietly sat down beside Yoongi.

Jungkook was leaning back in his chair. He looked bored. I peeked at his notes and surprisingly he already had the answer to all the problems on the board. This kid is fucking smart! Well no shit. He was a nerd in middle school.

That's when I remembered everything. The bullying, the bruises I left on him, his tears, the horrible news about his suicide attempt... The person I thaught was gone was right here in front of me. I have to apologize...

But he changed...

A lot...

He's different now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh god I'm so sorry for my shitty writing. I also apologize for my grammar :3