Chapter 21

Third person POV

Jungkook was fucked.

Did he know he was fucked? Nope!

The news about him dating Taehyung spread like wildfire after a post was made on Twitter. Girls were jealous and some people just found their relationship disgusting. But did either of them know about this?

Nope!

After their little date at the park, they both went home and enjoyed the rest of the day, not thinking about what might come the next morning. Taehyung was beyond happy and all he could think about was Jungkook. He was head over heels for the boy and he knew it. Jungkook was still a bit conflicted but he knew that Taehyung was a good guy. So dating him wouldn't be bad... Right?

Jungkook POV

I woke up and got ready for school. Junghyun was already at work so I quickly grabbed an apple and rushed to school. Taehyung wanted to pick me up at my house but I refused since the walk would be quite long for him.

As I arrived at school I felt like something was off. People were looking at me and whispering shit. A few girls gave me the stink eye but did I care? No. Fuck em.

Taehyung had different classes than me for the first three periods so I would be seeing him at lunch. I couldn't help but feel happy about our relationship. Even if it doesn't last... At least it happened. I don't really know if I like like him yet but I like wasting my time on him (hehe).

I smiled to myself as I entered the classroom and walked to my desk only to be met with a nasty surprise.

The desk I always sit at had writing all over it. The words were anything but nice. Slut. Man-whore. Gay- wait. How is that one supposed to be offensive. I mean I'm bi but like... OK I guess???

I looked around to see a few students turn their heads away to not seem suspicious. Bullshit.

"Ok, who did this?" I said out loud. The chatter in the classroom stopped as everyone looked at me.

"I don't know, Jeon, maybe it's there 'cos it's true," one girl said. I breathed deeply before going off.

"Most of these are insults which are primarily subjective a.k.a personal fucking opinions therefore no, Susan, they aren't true. That also doesn't answer my fucking question," I said and finally breathed calmly.

"M-my name's Hyunjin (name just popped up in my head, it's not meant to be a particular person)," the girl retorted and finally shut up.

"Maybe if you didn't have Taehyung's dick up your ass all the time you'd know why people have such opinions of you," some guy said and smirked like he just did something. Guess what, pal? You suck.

"We date for a day and suddenly his dick's up my ass. I don't see your point but go off I guess. Still doesn't answer the question: who.the fuck.did.this."

The classroom fell silent and a few seconds later the teacher walked in. I didn't even care about the writing on my desk. Highschoolers are desperate for drama even if they have to make it themselves. And besides... I ain't gonna cry just 'cos someone wrote something mean on my desk. Joke's on them. They wasted their marker on stupid shit.

The class went on normally and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I made my way through the halls, not really having an appetite, but I still wanted to see Tae and talk to him about this.

I almost made it to the cafeteria when a strong hand dragged me to a deserted hallway away from any other students and teachers.

My back made harsh contact with the wall when the person dragging me pushed me. I looked up and saw the same guy from class. The guy I talked back to. Shit.

He was quite tall and muscular but I could still take him. Two other guys showed up and that's when I knew I was in trouble.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I don't want anything from you but I still can't have a twink walking around these halls," he said and smirked.

"Twink? Do I look like-" I jokingly said.

"You're Tae's little slut. Not to mention you have the face for it."

"Listen here, bitch," I said as I started losing my patience. "I already told you off in class. I'm not going to repeat myself. And what's your problem with gays?"

"My problem with gays? They're disgusting! There are men and women for a reason," he half-yelled.

Is this bitch religious?

"Yeah, so you have several options," I said with a blank face. It be like that when you're bi.

But it seems like I just pissed this guy off more.

"Don't you think it's disgusting how you have to submit to another guy in bed? Doesn't it feel wrong to be in the position of a girl?"

"I don't know, I've never done it with a guy but I still don't see your point. So how about you take your fragile masculinity and shove it up your ass," I say confidently. You see, I don't give a shit if someone's homophobic. But being homophobic for a reason like that is stupid™.

That's when the three guys lost their patience. The two sidekicks grabbed my arms and pushed me to the wall while the bitchass™ raised his fist. I felt sudden pain in my cheek and nose area and realized that I had been punched.

I felt blood comming out of my nose right to my lips. I've always been fond of the metallic scent but in this scenario? I couldn't stand it. A coward punched me for a reason that wasn't even valid.

Soon after, the same fist came in contact with my stomach and I bent over in pain. The punch was worse this time. In fact, it was so bad that some blood came up to my mouth. Eww.

That's when I finally had enough of their shit. I got one of my arms free and punched the sidekicks. Then I kneed the third guy in the stomach and walked away with my school bag.

I was walking towards the bathroom when I bumped into someone. I looked up and my eyes were met with a handsome face of Jin.

"Oh, Jungko-wait. What happened to your face?!" Jin screamed as he saw blood dripping from my nose and mouth.

"Uhh-" I tried to make up an excuse but guess who showed up. Jimin.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook, are you okay?!" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I just need to wash up," I said calmly.

"The whole group has been looking for you for 20 minutes now. Let me call Tae and the others," Jin said as he started leading me to the nurses office.

The nurse's eyes widened as she saw blood on my face. She told me to sit down on the bed while she got the first aid kit.

About three minutes later the door opened with a loud bang and there stood Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and a very pissed off Taehyung.

"Who the fuck did this?" Taehyung yelled as he held my bruised and bloody face.

"Just a few kids in my class. Don't worry. I got them back," I sighed.

Taehyung smiled slightly but frowned when Jimin spoke up.

"This is your fault, Taehyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while. I honestly don't know when I'll end this book or how many chapters it's gonna have but I feel lije this is about half of the story now.

-M