Chapter 11

Taehyung POV

The rest of the weekend was ok. I spent a lot of time with Jungkook since we both knew it wasn't a good idea to leave him alone. His phone was going off non stop and it was driving both of us nuts. We went to the mall, the cinema and just stayed outside as much as possible. Jungkook's brother came home on Sunday and told me to go home and get ready for school on Monday. I was sad about leaving but at least Jungkook was safe.

Back at home I checked my phone only to see a notification from my school. It turned out that the school's air conditioning was broken and tomorrow was suppose to be hella hot. Instead of being stuck in class the students would be going on trips outside.

My class and Hoseok's and Namjoon's class were going on a trip to the lake outside of Seoul...and Jungkook also happens to be in my class *wiggles eyebrows*.

The students needed to take sunscreen, swimsuits, food, drinks and anything else with them. We were all going to spend the day next to the lake, swim, eat and enjoy ourselves.

I was excited. Not because I would be there with my friends and having fun in the water. No. I was excited about seeing Jungkook in swimming trunks. My mind became all dirty as I was thinking of my crush in the water with his hair all wet.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone went off. I got a text from Hoseok.

Yoongi's property
Heyyyy!!
Did you get the news!!
We're going to a lake tomorrow!

Me
Yeah, I heard. Namjoon's gonna be there too.

Yoongi's property
You know what being next to a lake means... GIRLS, fam

Me
We both know I ain't tuching no girls tomorrow and if YOU do... Yoongi's gonna kill you.

Yoongi's property
We're not even datinggggg

Me
Not yet ;)

Then my phone died and I decided to start packing for tomorrow. I got my swimming trunks, sunscreen, some water, food and a camera because well... If I'm gonna see Jungkook shirtless I might as well take a pic.

I layed back down on my bed and checked my phone that was charging on my nightstand. I decided to text Jungkook and ask him if he wanted to sit on the bus with me tomorrow. I waited for a reply but it never came. I got worried but then realized it was already 10 pm and he was probably sleeping.

Sleep started taking over my body. My eyelids closed and I soon drifted off into dreamland. Just when I was happy my mind decided to ruin it for me.

Why did I send that text? I sounded so desperate... This is so embarrassing...

I woke up the next morning feeling energized. I was ready to have fun and by fun I mean stare at Jungkook all day. Breakfast was quick and I was already walking to school.

There was still no reply from Jungkook. Instant regret... Soon I saw the bus in front of the school and a group of teenagers gathered around it. I spotted my friends who were waving at me. I also saw Jungkook who was surrounded by girls and guys. I guess he really is popular now... Maybe he didn't wan't to sit with me in the first place...

The thought didn't bring me down tho. I was going to ask him again. I grabbed his arm and dragged him away from everyone. He looked confused but not mad... Good.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me on the bus. You didn't answer my text," I told him and saw him frown.

"Sorry... I kinda broke my phone..."

My eyes widened and I felt better. So he wasn't ignoring me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My stalker was texting me non stop. It got so annoying that I threw my phone into the wall. Hehe," he answered cutely.

We chatted for a while and then went onto the bus with the rest of the class. I found two empty seats in front of Hoseok and Namjoon who were sitting together. I greeted them and introduced Jungkook.

They both already knew about him since I wouldn't shut up about him. They gave me a grin and a wink. I just rolled my eyes and sat down with a confused bunny.

The teacher announced that the drive would be three hours long. I was happy since I could spend so much time next to Jungkook but the two assholes behind kept bugging and teasing me. Jungkook took out a small mp3 player and started listening to music. I did the same. It was relaxing.

My calm thoughts went away as soon as I felt something on my shoulder. It was Jungkook's head. He was asleep and it was honestly the most adorable thing ever.

I turned on my phone and took a picture of us. Then I got a text from Namjoon.

Dad (Jin's husband)
I see you're having fun ;)

I blushed at the text.

Me
I am. He's cute af :'D

The rest of the drive was nice. I felt relaxed with Jungkook' s head on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck. I took a lot of pictures of his sleeping face and sent some of them to Jin since he loves cute stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who's ready for Love yourself: Tear? Cos I'm not.