Chapter 14

Taehyung POV

I woke up on the living room sofa feeling like shit. The fact i still had to go to school was making me angry. I wanted to get ready and leave the house but a memory stopped me.

Jungkook didn't come home last night...

I sat there for about 5 minutes just thinking about my crush and how he might have disappeared. I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls or texts but I didn't. I quickly went to instagram to see if there was anything new on the suspicious account and unfortunately there was.

It was a picture of Jungkook sleeping somewhere dark. He was wearing the clothes from yesterday and oddly enough that's also when the pic was posted. The caprtion scared me even more.

"So cute when he's sleeping."

I wanted to do something about the entire thing but I knew I couldn't. All I could do for now is call Junghyun and hope for the best.

After a few rings Junghyun finally picked up. His voice was cracking as he spoke.

"Hello?" he said sounding like he'd been crying.

"Hey! Any news about Jungkook," I asked carefully.

"U-um no... He still hasn't come home. I'll go to the police office to r-report this later."

I was about to cry. The person I love is missing and I'm sitting here (barbecue sauce on my titties) feeling depressed.

I ended the call and got ready for school. As much as I didn't want to go I could still ask for information. Lisa might know something.

I entered hell once again this time feeling a lot more depressed and anxious. I saw Lisa by the lockers and ran up to her.

"Lisa!"

"Taehyung..." she said with a tone that wasn't exactly pleasant. Guess she still hates me...

"Do you by any chance know where Jungkook is?" I asked her.

"Umm no. I haven't seen him all day. He might just be sick," she suggested.

"No... His brother doesn't know where he is either..." I said. Now I was extremely worried.

Lisa looked shocked. To know someone for less than a week and have them disappear is quite sad but knowing someone for years and have them disappear is even worse.

Jungkook POV

My head was hurting and my entire body felt numb. I tried to move but my muscles were aching. The last thing I remembered was walking down the street to my house, a car stopping beside me, a guy walking out, grabbing me, throwing me into the car and driving away.

That's when it hit me... I was kidnapped.

Oh hell nahhhhhh!!!

I was about to use my last remaining strength to get up and beat the shit out of whoever was behind this but a voice spoke before I could do anything.

"Hey, baby. Missed me?"

This was my last straw.

"Ok first of all... I am no baby. I am 16 years old, you bitch. And second of all... I did not miss you," I said as I got up and looked at the same fucking guy that was causing me trouble lately. I wanted to beat him up but I noticed I was tied and chained to a bed so I didn't do anything in order to not look like an idiot.

The guy smirked and leaned closer to me. His breath was hitting my neck which made me have goosebumps.

"I told you it's not over and yet you didn't listen huh, bunny?" he asked in a threatening voice.

"I did listen but what the fuck did you expect me to do? Move away during the weekend because of some half-assed threat? Who do you take me for?" I replied with as much sass as I could produce at the moment.

"Ahh... You just don't learn, do you? Your sassy remarks aren't going to get you anywhere."

"Your threats ain't doing shit either."

This seemed to piss the guy off even more and he pushed me down on the bed as he got on top of me. I would have fought back but my hands were tied... Literally. I tried kicking but my legs still felt numb from whatever the fuck he used to knock me out in the first place.

"You do NOT talk back to me. Got that?" he whispered.

"Wow how tf do you expect to have a conversation then? And besides... You asked a question first," I smirked as I did exactly what he told me NOT to do.

"Listen, bunny... You are now mine and you will do as I say and then you might get a sweet kiss in the end."

"Wow sooooo cheesy," I teased him.

"Heh, what? You like cheesy don't you?" he asked with a gross smirk on his face.

"I'm lactose intolerant," I lied for the sake of comedy.

The man made a displeased face. The worst thing that can happen to a kidnapper is kidnapping a fearless child that doesn't want to shut the fuck up. Ayy das me.

"Look, bunny, I'll be nice this time and untie you. This place might seem dark and horrible but it has a small bathroom over there," he said pointing towards a small room to my right that I couldn't see since I was... Well... Pinned to the bed. "I want you to be at least a little bit comfortable. You probably won't be that comfortable during our... Other activities," he added with a smirk.

I'm not gonna lie. It scared me a little bit. What the fuck is this bitch gonna do to me?

With that the man got up from the bed and pulled out a knife just so I wouldn't dare to do anything now that I was free... Well kind off. I still had a long chain aroun my left ankle.

"My name is Choi Daesung, by the way," the man known as Daesung said.

I was confused as to why he had told me this. If I got away, I could easily report him. If that was even his real name.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

Daesung chuckled darkly and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"I don't have anything to worry about," he paused for a second. "Because you won't get out of here alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back with a short chapter. I got some more ideas now so I guess writers block is kind off over for me...? Idk I just felt like writing this XD
Thank you for readinggg
-M