Chapter 10

Taehyung POV

I walked out the bathroom and looked at Jungkook. He was staring at his phone... Distressed? I noticed that he was shaking slightly so I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Jungkook?"

Kookie flinched and quickly turned off his phone. That made things even more suspicious. He's hiding something...

He got up, took some clothes and walked to the bathroom. He left his phone on the nightstand... Big mistake, Kookie.

His phone buzzed several times. Who the fuck is texting him? I took the device and stared at it. The angel on my shoulder was telling me to put it back down but the devil on the other side was telling me to put it down and barge into the bathroom to do the dirty with Kookie instead. I decided to listen to neither and turn on the phone.

Jungkook had 12 texts from an unknown number. At first I thought it was that Jimin guy but Jungkook had his number. It could be some secret admirer or a friend that got a new phone.

I decided to be a good person and put the phone down. Not like I knew the passcode anyway...

Jungkook soon came out of the bathroom dressed in casual clothes. He looked tired and stressed af. I noticed the bruises on his neck again... And I couldn't handle it.

"Jungkook? Can I do something to your neck?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh... Right... The bruises. Sure. But what you gonna do?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

I went into the bathroom and got a cream for irritated and sensitive skin. When I went back, Jungkook was sitting on his bed patiently. He looked so cute. He kicked up into the air like a child waiting for his mom.

I chuckled as I walked towards him. He noticed my presence and looked at me with those big doe eyes. I had to fight the urge to pinch his cheeks, kiss them and then make out with him.

I sat down beside him and put some cream on my hand. I dipped my finger in the cold substance and applied it to the purple marks on his neck. The cream was cold but my skin was burning. Touching his neck somehow made me turned on. Not. Now. Boner!!!

"D-does it hurt?" I stuttered.

"A little bit. The branch hit me hard. Damn..." he smiled cutely.

I knew I couldn't be jealous now. I knew it wasn't a branch. Except if the branch had a mouth, teeth and a strange attraction to MY Jungkook.

He doesn't want to talk about it. It probably wasn't a good experience. Maybe he could have gotten raped because I left him alone...

He flinched a little but I kept gently rubbing his neck. When I felt like it was good enough, I put the cream away. After that we both just kinda sat there. I could feel the tension. Something was wrong.

Jungkook's phone buzzed again. I wanted to ask him about it but then I noticed the fear on his face. He looked at the phone like it was possesed. I lightly touched his arm to try to get his attention.

He looked like he was about to cry. My boyfriend senses started tingling and I wrapped my arms around his shaking figure. I haven't seen him like this in two years but I still hated it.

He snuggled into my chest and started crying. I heard soft sniffles comming from him which caused my heart to shatter. I wanted him to be ok. I wanted him to be happy.

The sniffles were gone and I looked down at his soft hair. We got up from the bed and went downstairs to watch some TV. It was still early and Jungkook's brother was at a friends house. Junghyun left a note on the fridge telling us to eat without him.

We made some simple food and joked around. Jungkook seemed happier which made me very happy as well. We layed on the couch and watched Infinity war while hugging. I loved the position we were in. Jungkook sitting between my legs with his back on my chest and my arms wrapped around him.

Out of nowhere Jungkook said something that made me tense up. The problem he's been dealing with today...

"I think I have a stalker..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellrr!! Another chapter :D
Hope everyone's having a good day!