Chapter 5

Taehyung POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head and back. I was lying on a bed in a small yet cozy room. The room was a place I've never seen before. I got up and looked around.

The walls were white with some patterns or well painted images. There was a palette and some brushes on the floor beside some paint containers. The bed was big enough for two people and it was located in the corner of the room. There was a wardrobe in the other corner opposite to the bed. The room had two doors. One was the entrance and the other was a door to what I assumed was a small bathroom. The nightstand beside the bed caught my attention.

It had a few books on it and a picture frame. I took a closer look and realized that it was a picture of a family. Jungkook's family. It had a cute young-looking Jungkook, some older guy I assumed was his brother and an older couple. Parents probably.

I was just casually admiring the cute bunny smile of the person I love when someone entered the room and scared the gay out of me. Well not really but you know what I mean.

I looked into the direction of the entrance only to see Jungkook standing there with a shook expression.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" he asked with a worried tone.

"Uhh... No, not at all," I lied and gave him my best boxy smile.

He walked to the bed and crouched down beside it.

"How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts a bit but it's fine, don't worry," I answered. "What exactly am I doing here tho?" Not that I mind being here, cutie.

"Oh... Well you passed out behind the school so I carried you to my place."

"Wouldn't it be easier to just call the nurse or something?" I asked a bit confused.

"U-uh yeah but my phone kinda died so I couldn't call an ambulance, the nurse was nowhere to be found and I have no idea where the hospital is, much less where you live so I decided to just bring you here," he explained with an awkward smile. Ahh, stob it! You're too cute.

"Thank you... I hope I wasn't too much of a bother..." I said after a long pause.

"It's no big deal," he said and gave me a small smile.

He then got up and started walking to the door. I couldn't help but stare at his ass. Not now, boner!!

I realized that this was probably a good time to confess my sins and beg for mercy.

"Umm... Jungkook?" I called out to him. He turned around and curiously looked at me.

"Hm?"

"I-I... I'm sorry... For everything. I know I'm the worst for bullying you. I mean for crying out loud! You tried to kill yourself because of me! I know you won't forgive me but I just want you to know that I... I had a reason. Not a good or acceptable one... But I had one."

I looked at the floor. I couldn't face him right now. He was probably gonna lash out at me or something. Maybe I just made him cry.

I slowly looked up only to see him standing a few feet away from the bed. He didn't look angry or sad. Instead he had a warm comforting smile on his face.

"Taehyung... I forgive you. And by the way, you weren't the reason I tried to kill myself. You were one of the smaller problems in my life... Trust me." I couldn't believe what he was saying. He forgives me?! :'D

I wanted to cry. I was going to cry. Tears were slowly escaping my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. Jungkook was hugging me.