Chapter 27

Taehyung POV

I never thought I'd get to kiss Jungkook like that. I never thought he'd even let me. And yet there we were, making out on his bed, my hands on his waist, his hands around my neck. I felt like I was in heaven until... I felt my pants tighten around the crotch area.

This is a bad time to have a boner! There is no way in hell that he'd let me smash! How am I supposed to get out of this if I don't even want the make out session to end?!

We pulled away to get some air and all I could do was stare at his beautiful pink lips, glistening with his saliva mixed with mine. Nevermind, it was probably just mine.

His cheeks were pink and his hair was a bit messy. He was stunning. #blessed

"W-was that ok?" he asked. He sounded so small and shy. Not like Jungkook at all but I still loved this side of him.

"It was perfect, baby," I said and caressed his cheek with my hand.

"Thanks, fetus," he retorted. He had a blank face on but I could tell he was proud of his comeback.

"You're welcome, embryo," I chuckled and ruffled his hair. Two can play this game. It takes two to tango, bitch... My bitch.

"I have a strange urge to actually call you fetus in public instead of a cheesy pet name," Jungkook admitted.

"As long as I can call you a snack," I suggested.

"Deal."

We shook hands on our agreement but Jungkook's eyes soon trailed down and I remembered... my bONER!

He instantly became red as his eyes widened.

"U-uh... Is your dick okay?" he asked awkwardly.

"I-it could use some attention, to be honest," I answered. "Imma take care of it myself in the bathroom! Be right back!"

I ran into the bathroom, closed the door and did my business. For once, I didn't feel bad for imagining Jungkook giving me a handjob... Or a blowjob... Or him being under me... Why does he give me so many boners?! I don't understand!

I made my way back into the bedroom and sat down beside Jungkook on his bed while he put down some homework he was working on.

"Done already?" he asked surprised.

"Is that an insult, Jeon Jungkook?" I asked in disbelief. Did he just try to imply that I finish too fast?!

"N-no," he stuttered when I pushed him down and hoovered above him.

"I'll show you how long I can last," I said seductively with a smirk.

"T-that's not what I meant. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, my ass isn't ready, have mercy," he pleaded.

I chuckled and got off him. He was adorable... Which was weird to think about since I just imagined him moaning under me in the bathroom.

"I'm not gonna do anything. It can wait till you're ready. We've only been dating for about a week. Speaking of dating, we haven't even been on a real date yet," I said, a sad undertone present in my voice.

"We can go this friday," he suggested.

"Fair enough but where?"

"I don't know..."

Suddenly, I got an idea. Kook loves art. He draws all the time, right? He has a sketchbook and a shit ton of paint. He'd probably like to see an interesting exhibit, right?

You're a genius, Taehyung!

Jungkook POV

I was thinking of a good date location when I remembered Taehyung's love for Van Gogh. There was this galery in the city centre with an exhibition about the famous artist. I saw it online a few days ago and it looked amazing.

You would walk through the exhibition while looking at original paintings and some were projected on the walls of the galery. Certain rooms were meant for certain paintings. For example, one room was dedicated to Starry night. The painting was projected onto multiple walls and it made it look like you were walking through the painting.

My only concern was that if we went there, I would never see Taehyung again. I always felt like he would leave me for Van Gogh if he had the chance. Then again... I can't blame him. Although I'm more of a Michelangelo kind of guy. What can I say? I'm a slut for realism.

I knew the galery was the perfect place for our date. There was a café in the same building with famous painting inspired desserts and latte art.

"How about I pick the place," I suggested.

Taehyung looked at me and seemed a bit disappointed.

"But I wanted to do that," he whined.

"Too bad I already have a perfect idea."

My boyfriend sighed and nodded a bit.

"Alrigh, I trust you," he said and smiled.

Then he leaned in and kissed me. To be honest, I never thought kissing would feel that great. His lips were soft and moved naturally against mine.

Fourteen year old me would probably slap me if he saw me kissing Taehyung. I mean, what kind of character development even is that? From bully to boyfriend? That's practically unheard of... Except in fanfiction, that is... And porn. Don't ask me how I know that. Let's just say the reason starts with Jung and ends with hyun.

I was brought out of my thoughts about the porn my brother showed me when I was 11, which felt like having a war flashback. Taehyung was waving his hand in front of my face.

"You ok?" he asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking," I answered.

"About what?" my boyfriend asked with a smirk. I bet he was expecting me to say I was thinking about him or our date...

Well...

"Porn."

His face became red and his eyes widened. It looked like he was also trying not to choke on air.

"W-what kind of porn?" he stuttered.

I smirked at his uncertainty and shyness.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiiii! Sorry for the late update. I've been having writers block and my imagination is pretty much gone. I'm trying to write smut-ish scenes but it's hard 'cos my own writing makes me uncomfortable. Hopefully I can make a good smutty chapter in the future.

-M