Chapter 22

Third person POV

"It's your fault, Taehyung," Jimin said through gritted teeth.

Taehyung looked at him in shock. He knew that Jimin didn't really like him but this was unexpected.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook questioned as he decided break the tension.

"Do you even know why everyone in this god damn school knows about you guys dating?!" Jimin suddenly yelled.

Everyone else in the room fell silent, not knowing what to say. It's true. There was no way anyone from school would know about the Taekook relationship except if they were at the park the day before. And that's when Taehyung realized his mistake.

"O-oh no..." he said as he felt his chest get tighter with guilt. "We w-were at the park a-and someone m-must have been there too."

"Ding ding ding!" Jimin exclaimed. He took his phone out of his back pocket and turned it on. After a while he turned the device towards the others.

The room became silent once again as everyone just stared at the tweet. They didn't know what was more disturbing. The fact that someone had obviously stalked Taehyung and everyone he's ever been with or the fact that a person who hated Taehyung with such a burning passion even existed. Yes, a lot of people disliked Taehyung for his behavior but no one hated him this much.

Jungkook's breath hitched as he stared at the caption and the username. 'Taehyung's used toys'? Was that all he ever was? A toy? Just like any other person Taehyung 'dated'?

Taehyung quickly noticed this and his attention immediately moved to the boy on the infirmary bed.

"K-Kook I know what you're thinking but please don't misunderstand. You're not a toy. I swear there's a really long explanation for all of this bullshit but please believe me," Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown and took a deep breath.

"I know, Tae. Whatever's going on... We'll figure it out," he said and smiled sadly.

He didn't know what to think of the situation himself. He didn't even know who to trust. He felt like he could trust Taehyung but who knew what his real intentions were. Jungkook might have said he forgave Taehyung but was there really a possibility of completely moving on from all of those bad memories? No. However, Jungkook knew a lot of people hated him for different reasons than they hated Taehyung so could he really trust some random obsessive fangirl online. Also no.

"It doesn't matter. Whatever happens... Well... Fuck it," Jungkook said as he gave up on overthinking.

The school bell rang so they all had to go back to class. Jungkook decided to go as well since his nose stopped bleeding. However, the moment he walked into class he was met with complete silence and no teacher. He groaned in annoyence as he sat down at his desk. What's up with teachers comming to class late today?

He looked around and noticed a lot of people glaring at him. He'd be lying if he said this didn't bother him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked no one in particular.

"The fag that keeps showing up. Why haven't you jumped off a building yet?" one girl said.

That was Jungkook's last straw.

Jungkook POV

How the fuck do people in fanfictions, books, movies, kdramas and whatnot not stand up to bullies and beat them up or some shit?! How do people just sit and listen to this nonsense and go along with it?! I haven't even been getting bullied for a day and I want to strangle at least 50 people by now.

"What. The fuck. Is your. Problem?" I asked while gritting my teeth.

The girl looked at me with slight fear but shrugged it off and continued smirking like some stuck up princess.

"You. You're everyone's problem."

And that's when I had enough. The fact that Taehyung and Jimin had different classes today was a good thing because they couldn't hold me back or try to save my ass.

"I don't know if you just hate me or gays in general. In which case I'm not gay. I'm bi. And who I decide to date is none of your business. The fact that you feel the need to be a bitch to someone you don't personally know just because of some stupid post on the internet is pathetic-" I would have said more but a girl in the back row stood up and cut me off.

"So you saw the post? Did Taehyung see it?" she asked eagerly.

"Yup! It's fair to say that neither of us liked or retweeted it. But that's not the point. I bet a lot of people were hurt because of that god damn account and quite a few people I know, me included, think it's utterly disgusting to not only keep track of someone's personal life but also post personal information of other people online for everyone to see. I mean... Don't you have anything better to do?"

The girl looked down as her hands formed fists. Her arms were shaking a bit too. I looked down at her desk and noticed that she had her twitter app open... On the gOD DAMN STALKER ACCOUNT. That's when I knew... She was the one that caused this mess.

"I advise you to delete the entire account. If you don't, I'll report you to the police. This isn't a joking matter," I told her when she finally looked at me. She looked angry but somehow sad. Like she had just been caught after a long time on the run. She was aware that what I just said could crush her... If people at this school actually had some common sense that is. But knowing the assholes I call my schoolmates, they would praise her instead.

So at that point I had enough. I picked up my bag and left the classroom. I just so happened to see the teacher in the hallway as she was walking towards the classroom and told her that I wasn't feeling well. She told me to go home and rest so I went for a walk to clear my head. No one tells me what to do.

Just as I was nearing the park I felt sick to my stomach. Who would have known that a simple place would hold so many memories from only less than a month?

Instead of having a stroll in that god forsaken place I went straight home, not having any of today's shit.

I opened the front door and walked to the living room. Junghyun was already home, sitting on the couch and watching Toy story. He was surprised to see me flop onto the couch face first and release a distressed groan.

"Is someone in heat?" Junghyun asked. I imagined him smirking but my face was burried in the fucking cushion so I wouldn't know.

"Again, what the fuck is that? I'm not sick. "

"Aww, someone's having omega problems," he teased again. That's when I realized that he's been reading fanfiction again.

"You know... I've always seen myself as more of a pi."

"Kook, that's not a thing- you know what? Forget it," he huffed.

"Come on, Junghyun, pi is the most useful in the greek alphabet and maths-" I tried to argue.

"Yeah but not when you're a werewolf," he said and pouted.

"Do I look like Jacob from fucking Twilight or something?" I teased him again. I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about. "Shut your epsilon ass up!"

"T-that's not it either," Junghyun sighed and went back to watching the movie with my annoying ass by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to update earlier but I was busy fixing a drawing that my mum damaged a lil bit. Anyways~ happy b-day, Jesus. Sorry for being late.

Merry christmas!!!!

-M