Chapter 32

Four years later~

Third person POV

Taehyung was sitting on a bench at the park waiting for his best friend to arrive. You might be thinking of Yoongi but you'd be wrong. Taehyung was in fact waiting for Jimin.

You see, a lot has happened since the last time that dumbass of an author decided to update this story. Yoongi got really busy with Hoseok and they moved away after graduating high school, leaving Taehyung best- friendless. Of course they still keep in touch but not as much anymore.

Jimin, however, went through a break up with Lisa in senior year. They both knew things weren't going well but they pushed it for too long. It was like they were afraid to admit that they were merely close friends so insted they kept going until no love was left.

No one was to blame for what happened. And it's not like they ended on really bad terms... Well... One summer they went on a trip to Vegas where they hoped to have a good time and perhaps fall in love again. Things got out of hand and they ended up getting drunk and later even getting married.

They woke up, hungover, in a hotel bedroom with rings on their fingers. They divorced a month later and the rest of their friends found out about the whole ordeal half a year too late.

Jimin and Lisa broke up officially and went on to date other people. They were happy that way.

After Yoongi moved away, Taehyung started hanging out with Jimin a lot. Giving the shorter boy advice on who to date while the other helped Taehyung with date ideas. Now there was another fresh topic to discuss.

"Hey, Tae! What's up?" Jimin called out upon his arrival.

"Hey, Chim!" Taehyung said and smiled at the older boy. "I need advice."

"Whatever you do, do NOT buy Kook some kinky sex toy. He walked in on me looking them up online for... research... and I swear, he looked like he was gonna either kill me or kill himself," Jimin admitted in panic.

Taehyung stared at him for a solid minute until he spoke again.

"So that's why he came home that day, looking dead," he whispered. "That's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Don't buy him panties either!"

"Shut up, Chim, this is serious!" Taehyung said to silence the older.

"Anyways, continue," Jimin muttered.

"So you know how Jungkook and I have been living together for a while and that it's been going really well..."

"Is the sex good?" Jimin chimed in.

"The sex is amazing. But like... I wanna propose."

There was a long pause before Jimin spoke up again.

"You WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I want to get married," Taehyung stated simply.

"But... But... You're like... 23. And Kook's 21," Jimin stammered.

"Exactly. We CAN get married. He's not 10 for fucks sake."

"Ok? So how are you gonna do this?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Oh I already have the ring, I just needed some moral support," the younger admitted and smiled.

"You have the ring?! Show me then, you bitch!" the older yelled.

Taehyung pulled out a red velvet box and opened it, revealing a simple shiny ring made of white gold. He wanted to get something with a ruby or opal or something but remembered that Jungkook doesn't like colourful things.