Chapter 23

Yoongi POV (das a new one hehe)

Today was awful. Not only did Jungkook get beat up and then disappear, but Taehyung just wouldn't stop bothering me about it. I literally had to wrap his oversized hoodie around his waist and tie the sleeves under his chair to keep him from getting up and going to Jungkook's classroom.

But wait! There's more... Bad news.

My parents decided that they wanted to meet my supposed girlfriend. I know that they want me to be happy but constantly bugging me about my love life is not the wae (yes I'm bringing back old memes, deal with it). I didn't know how they would react to me having a boyfriend so I simply said that I was in a relationship.

The problem is that they think I'm in a relationship with a girl. Instead I'm in a relationship with Hoseok and I'm pretty sure he has a dick.

After listening to my parents ramble about how gorgeous and nice and patient my girlfriend has to be, I called Hoseok to tell him the news.

"What?! T-They want t-to meet me?! No! I'm not ready! A-And they think I'm a girl!" my beautiful boyfriend screamed right into my ear.

"I know you aren't but can you at least dress like one? Just for the meeting? Please?" I pleaded through the phone.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi, but I don't think I can do it. I can't lie to my boyfriend's parents like that," he said with a shaky voice.

"What am I supposed to do then? I can't just get a random girl to do it. You wouldn't let me-"

"Don't even think about it," he said as he cut me off.

"Do you have a better plan?" I asked.

"We could ask one of the guys to dress up like a girl. Let's be honest... I don't really look feminine enough," Hoseok explained.

"The guys don't look too feminine either. I mean Taehyung looks kind off pretty but he would never do it. And that Jimin guy could pass as a girl but I barely know him. We need someone with a cute face and a body that doesn't scream 'I have a dick'," I said.

"Wait I have an idea! He can't say no to you even if he doesn't want to do it. And he could totally pass as a girl. Just put him into some baggy girly clothes and a nice wig, do his make up and BAAM! It's a woman!" Hoseok screamed again.

"Who?" I asked curiously. Who could possibly owe me to such an extent?

"Jungkook."

"Are yoU NUTS?! TAEHYUNG WOULD KILL ME!" I yelled at him.

"You saved his life. And besides, Taehyung would understand," Hoseok assured.

I didn't think my life would ever come to this. Asking the kid who I kind off bullied in middle school to be my fake girlfriend... Ugh...

"Ok... I guess that's all we can do for now. I promise we'll tell them about us soon..." I said and after that we exchanged 'I love you's and said goodbye.

Since I didn't have Jungkook's number, I figured I would have to talk to him in person.

And that's how I ended up in front of his house.

Jungkook POV

After receiving a bunch of distressed calls and messages from Tae, I decided to answer them. I clicked on his contact and pressed the call button.

"He-"

"KOOK! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR SOMETHING! ARE YOU OKAY! YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! IS JUNGHYUN WITH YOU? ARE YOU SAFE? OH GOD-" Taehyung started spouting nonsense so I cut him off.