Chapter 31

Junghyun POV

It was about 10 am and I was making myself some cereal in the kitchen. Mom and dad went out shopping for god knows what old people shop for. Probably lamps or socks, I don't know.

Yesterday was cool. Went out on a nice date for the entire day and came home to find just about anything except my brother's virginity. At first sight everything seemed normal. Then I saw a bottle of lube on the nightstand and a pair of boxers (that weren't Jungkook's) on the floor which made everything pretty clear.

Of course, I was going to confront them both about this situation the moment they walk into the kitchen. So I waited patiently... in the kitchen.

About half an hour later and Taehyung came into view yawning. He had Jungkook's sweat pants on but no shirt. I decided to glare at him as if I were mad about him fucking my baby brother.

He noticed pretty quickly and stared at me. His eyes were wide and he looked scared as fuck. I wish I could have taken a picture.

"So... Had a good night?" I asked as I looked intently at the faded pink-ish hickeys on his neck. Jungkook needs to learn how to suck better.

"Uhh... U-umm... Y-yeah. We were really t-tired and fell a-asleep," he stuttered. Bitch can't lie for shit.

"Ah yes, sex really is exhausting," I said and smirked. I let out a small chuckle to show him I was kidding since he looked like he was about to pass out.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath of relief and smiled.

"You should still put on a shirt, dude," I reminded him.

He let out a small 'oh' and was just about to turn around to get a shirt from Jungkook's room when Jungkook limped into the kitchen.

"Good morning," he said, not knowing that I knew what he and his boyfriend did last night.

"Wow, you really went hard, Taehyung," I remarked and laughed at how shook both of them were by my statement.

"I swear I used a lot of lube! I tryed to be as gentle as possible," Taehyung said, trying to defend himself.

I just laughed harder. This was my chance to tease them. My time has come.

"Those hickeys look painful tho," I said just to tease the poor guy even more.

"They are," Jungkook said with a straight face. Teasing him would be harder and less fun than teasing Tae. Jungkook practically has no shame at this point in his life.

Taehyung looked horrified for a moment as he turned to Jungkook with a concerned look on his face and asked him if he was okay. I thought it was adorable how much he cared for Jungkook's well-being. I smiled looking at the couple.

I felt like I teased them enough so I left the kitchen and headed towards my room. Wouldn't want to disturb their lovey-dovey conversations. Just before I went through the door, I stopped.

"Oh, and put the lube away when you're done. Mom and dad might get suspicious again."

Jungkook POV

Taehyung and I were watching TV in the living room when my dear boyfriend got up to go to the bathroom. We were watching Friends and there was a five minute break between two episodes.

During these five minutes, I checked my arms for any hickeys. Taehyung made most of them on my neck and shoulders. They were dark and quite painful. It made it hard to move my neck but I got used to it quickly. I was curious to see if he made any anywhere else on my body.