Chapter 30

Third person POV

It was the day of Taehyung's birthday and the couple, this whole damn story revolves around was at the Kims' house. Taehyung's parents threw a whole party and invited all of Taehyung's friends and their families as well as relatives.

The dining room in the Kims' house was filled with kids, teens and adults laughing, chatting and eating. Even the Mins who recently fixed their relationship with Yoongi showed up. It was truly heartwarming to see the family being closer than ever. No secrets were between them anymore. Mr and Mrs Min even chatted with Hoseok and his parents.

Jimin and Lisa came too but left early since they wanted to catch a movie at the cinema. They stayed for the food and gave Taehyung a nice silk shirt as a birthday gift before bidding goodbye and leaving.

Taehyung's aunt and uncle brought their cute kids who instantly fell for Jungkook. The birthday boy's 7 year old cousin named Yena immediately spotted the boyfriend and became obsessed with him. She would stare at him and call him pretty. Then when she got more confidence, she started petting him and holding his hand. Jungkook didn't mind. He liked kids and thought the girl was adorable.

Her mother laughed at the little girl and her nephew who was glaring at her.

"It's alright, Taehyung, she's not gonna steal your friend," the middle aged woman said.

"He's my fucking boyfriend," Taehyung said while still glaring at Yena.

The aunt looked surprised and threw a questioning glance at her sister who nodded as if to say "It's true".

Soon enough, Taehyung felt the need to announce to everyone that Jungkook was indeed his boyfriend by standing on his chair at the table and loudly saying "This guy here is the love of my life! All the homo!".

No one was going to oppose to that. They were happy for the couple and supported them wholeheartedly. Yena, however, didn't give a fuck and kept holding Jungkook's hand.

After the party, most of the guests left so it was just the couple, their parents and a few relatives. The adults decided to go see a play at the opera house while the two boys headed to Jungkook's house where they would stay the night.

Jungkook was nervous since he told Taehyung he was ready to commit. Meanwhile, Taehyung could barely contain his excitement. That night would definitely bring them even closer so he was determined to be gentle with his boyfriend.

They entered the empty house and started kissing the moment the front door was closed. The only thing that could be heard in the house were the sounds of kissing. Sometimes, one of them would let out a huf or a small moan which added to the sexual tension.

They broke appart and stared at each other's eyes.

"Should we head upstairs?" Taehyung asked softly and Jungkook replied with a shy nod.

They walked up the stairs, hand in hand, glancing at each other from time to time. They got to Jungkook's room and locked the door. They didn't want Mr or Mrs Jeon to see what they were doing and they especially didn't want Junghyun to surprise them since the guy would probably be carrying a camera as if to shoot a porno or something.

After they made sure no one could interrupt, they started kissing again. They made it to the bed while still making out and Taehyung pushed Jungkook down.

Jungkook moved backwards on the bed while Taehyung crawled closer to him.

They broke appart for air and smiled.