Chapter 26

Third person POV

Yoongi dropped Jungkook off at his house and drove back home after the younger gave him back all the girly supplies. He neatly folded the cute outfit and put it into a bag, not forgetting about the wig and makeup. He put on some baggy sweatpants and a white T-shirt before handing Yoongi his stuff and watching him drive off.

Jungkook told Yoongi he could stay at his house and sleep over but the older quickly brushed him off saying he still had school work to do.

The truth was that Yoongi got a text from Taehyung asking him to only drop his boyfriend off so that the couple could have some alone time. Of course, Yoongi knew about the 'intense makeout session' so he didn't want to be there anyways.

Jungkook, however, wanted Yoongi to stay for that exact reason. He had no experience with kissing other that the few kisses he shared with Taehyung. He simply didn't think he was ready. Panic (at the disco) started taking him over as he watched Yoongi's car getting further and further away much like his sanity.

He went to the bathroom, showered, wiped the makeup off, put on his clothes from before and brushed his teeth. He had no idea someone was waiting for him in his bedroom.

Taehyung POV

I've had ENOUGH! I WANT my KOOKOO! I KNOW he's fucking STALLING with YOONGI and I'm here on his BED waiting for his ASS to give me a fucking KISS! I- shit, he's comming.

I waited for Jungkook to finally get to his bedroom. I've been waiting for 3 hours. Everyone left but I stayed here. Even Junghyun went somewhere 'cos he "didn't want to interrupt". I spent this time looking at pictures of Jungkook and thinking about how much I love him so this bitCH BETTER GET HERE SOON.

Just as I finished my aggressive thought, Jungkook's cute little head peeked through the bedroom door. His big innocent eyes were just staring at me, surprised.

"You're still here?" he asked.

"I was promised a makeout session and I was planning on staying over anyways," I said and walked towards him.

Jungkook literally shrunk under my gaze and looked up at me. I pulled him into the room, locked the door... Because Junghyun might decide to bust in when he comes home, and lead him to the bed.

I pushed him down to make him sit on the bed and then sat down myself. We sat facing each other in silence, just staring and admiring. I took his smaller hands in mine and lightly caressed them.

"So... Wanna try kissing? We can start without tongue, you know... Just innocent kissing," I suggested.

"O-okay. I trust you."

Those were the words that encouraged me to continue. I was glad that Jungkook let me do this but I was nervous. I've only ever imagined this. I never thought he'd actually let me kiss him. It wasn't a romantic moment, in fact it wasn't even that special but to me it was a dream come true.

I looked at Jungkook's pink lips and his big doe eyes waiting for me to make a move. He was adorable, too adorable, and I was proud to call him mine.

"Close your eyes, Kook," I instructed.

His eyes fluttered shut as he relaxed a bit. I gently held his cheek with my right hand while my left was holding his arm. I started leaning closer, tilting my head a bit and finally planting a gentle kiss on to his lips.

We kissed before but in this moment, it felt even better. It felt like what our first kiss should have been like.

I leaned back after the peck and waited for him to open his eyes.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. That peck was cute. I thought you were gonna start eating my face off or something," he chuckled.

"You have to get used to this type of kissing first. So should we try actually moving our lips or...?"

"Fine but don't complain if I'm bad at it," he said and pouted.

I held his cheeks with both of my hands and leaned in again. He closed his eyes as he waited. Our lips touched again and stayed like that for a second before I started moving my lips against his. He tried kissing back and I was honestly surprised by how good he was at it.

I felt his hands resting on my chest and mine lightly held his waist. It was the best feeling ever. We both felt loved in that moment. Nothing mattered to me except him. He was the only thing on my mind and I felt like I was in heaven. And then there was the song Tear in my heart by Twenty one pilots playing in my head. Amazing... He really took me higher than I've ever been.

Jungkook got more comfortable every second. He wasn't tense or hesitant anymore. It's like we were both in our own world. Together. I craved for this feeling my entire life and now I definitely wasn't willing to let go. If soulmates were real... This would be it... Chief.

Jungkook's grip on my shirt tightened and he released a small groan due to the lack of oxygen. We pulled apart and just stared at each other. The kiss was so amazing, we forgot to breathe. I smiled at the person in front of me. The person I love. Now and always.

He smiled back showing me his cute bunny like smile. His cheeks were red and I'm sure mine were pure crimson.

"Did I do well?" he asked.

"You did great, Kookie. Did you practice with Yoongi or something?" I said jokingly even though I felt slightly angry at my own words.

"You were the one who took the lead. I just did what you did," Jungkook said and smiled again.

I felt like I was going to die because of the overwhelming cuteness. What did I do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend?

"You wanna... Try kissing with tongue now?" I asked sheepishly.

Jungkook nodded and moved closer to me again. We stared into each other's eyes and leaned forward. The kiss started off innocent just like the previous one. That is until I licked his bottom lip. He didn't know what the fuck that meant so I had to do something else to open his mouth.

Biting his lip would be too harsh so instead I grabbed his cute butt with a little bit of force.

Jungkook gasped which allowed me to slip my tongue past his lips. At first it was a bit messy but we both got used to the feeling soon enough.

His mouth tasted like mint from toothpaste just like mine so I guess we were both kind off nervous about kissing like this.

I wanted to make the kiss a bit more heated because my goal was to make him moan. And that's exactly what I got. And oh boy did it sound hot.

not noW BONER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What up, hoes, missed me? Nah jk hope you're having a good day. I'm starting to actually make the book more... Dirty??? Idk if it's a good thing??? Pls tell me if I'm doing it right.

-M