Talking About It

Calum:

You were over at Calum's parents' house for weekly lunch with the whole family. Calum can't help but get giddy with his nephew and niece. He gets along with them so much and they even play hide and seek with Calum everytime.

"He really likes kids." Mali told you.

"Any plans on having a baby yet, (Y/N)?" Joy asked you while you watch Calum run around with his sister's children.

"We haven't really talked about it yet." You answered her question.

"Alright, kids. Time to say goodbye to uncle Calum." Mali exclaims.

"BUT MOOOOM!!" The twins shouted in unison.

"It's alright, we can play again next week." Calum assures them.

Moments after they left, you two also left and headed home. During the car ride, Calum looked so uneasy. "What's wrong?" You ask him.

"I- nothing."

"Come on, tell me."

"Do you think it's time for us to have a family of our own? Like, I can't wait to have kids running around the house. And I'm so jealous of Mali having twins." He told you.

You laughed at how Calum told you. "Yeah, okay. I love the idea of having kids."

"So when can we start making one?" He said cheekily.

Luke:

You and Luke have been babysitting your neighbor's daughter while they're away for a business trip. Luke has just tucked her in bed while you do the dishes. He comes rushing down stairs, "(Y/N), I just realized something!" He exclaims.

"What?" You asked him.

"Well, we've been married for a year and after all this babysitting, I think we're--"

"Ready for a baby?" You finished his sentence.

"YEAH! YES! YES!" He shouts.

"Shhh! You'll wake her up!" You try to keep him shut.

"So can we have a baby?"

"I've always wanted to have since we got married."

Ashton:

"Babe?" You call for Ashton who's still in the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He opens the door.

"Do you, uhm, I've been thinking a lot lately." You told him.

"What about?"

"Kids."

"Kids?" He asked you.

"Yeah. Like, I want to have a baby."

"I've been waiting for a long time for you to say that!" He walks out the bathroom and exclaims.

"Then why didn't you open up this topic a long time ago?!" You asked.

"I didn't want to pressure you about it." He said and joins you in bed. He placed a kiss on your cheek and said, "Let's make a baby tonight." You giggled and kissed his lips.

Michael:

You have always wanted a baby since you and Michael got married but you were just nervous about bringing the topic up because you think Michael isn't ready yet or doesn't want kids. The other boys already have cute little kids but Michael doesn't seem to be jealous or show emotions towards having a baby.

"Babe! Look what I ran to at the store a while ago!" Michael shouts. He just got home from a meeting.

"What's that?" You rush down the stairs to see what he got. You saw a huge box in front of him.

"I got a crib!"

"A crib?" You ask in confusion.

"Yeah, a crib for a baby."

"Whose baby?"

"Our baby." He smiled.

"But I'm not even pregnant."

"I can get you pregnant, Mrs. Clifford." He winks at you and laughs.