Morning Sickness

Calum:

"Hey beautiful." Calum whispered in your ear. "Wake up, I made breakfast." He said. You groaned and forced your eyes to open. You felt a little dizzy and nauseous upon waking up. It's been like this for almost a week now. "Good morning." You greeted Calum. "Head downstairs for breakfast, okay?" He said. You got out of bed and did what he said. He placed a plate of omelette and a glass of orange juice in front of you. "Protein and Vitamin C for Mrs. Hood and little Hood!" He exclaimed and grinned. You managed to return the smile despite the feeling of nausea. You took a small part of the omelette and ate it. But after a few minutes, you felt like you're going to vomit so you rushed to the bathroom and there you released it. Calum immediately followed you. "Was my cooking really that bad? I'm sorry." He frowned. "No, no it isn't." You told him after you finished and washed your mouth. "I'm sorry, it was the baby. And besides, I've been feeling sick since I woke up." You told him. "Are you feeling better now? Do you still want to eat what I cooked?" "Yeah, let's give it a second chance." You giggled and headed back to the kitchen.

Luke:

"You look extremely pale today." Luke told you once he opened his eyes and saw you lying beside him. "I do? Oh god." You jumped out of bed to look at your reflection at the mirror. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asked you. "No, I'm okay. I'm just feeling a little nauseous." "I'll be back." He said and got out of bed and probably headed to the kitchen. Moments later, he came back with a bowl of Cheerios. "Got us breakfast." He said and handed you the bowl. "I don't feel like eating." You said. "But, babe. You have to eat for our baby." He frowned. "But I really don't want to." You said and put the bowl on the table beside your bed. "I feel nauseous." You whispered as you crawl towards his body for a cuddle. "We should schedule a doctor's appointment soon. Okay?" He said. "That sounds great."

Ashton:

"(Y/N)?" Ashton called for you. "I'm at the bathroom." You answered. "Do you feel sick again?" He said and went towards you and rubbed your back. "What's new." You sighed. "Have you eaten yet? I can make you breakfast." "Can you make pancakes?" "Then pancakes it is." He said and headed to the kitchen. You went down after him and saw him mixing the batter. "Do you feel better now?" He asked. "Ugh, it's getting worse everyday. I always feel nauseous." You complained. "It's all going to be worth it after this." He smiled and started to pour the batter into the pan.

Michael:

"You have to eat, (Y/N)!" Michael exclaimed. "You didn't eat dinner last night and now you don't want to eat breakfast? I don't want you and our baby die because of starvation!" Michael ranted when you told him you didn't feel like eating. "Well, Mikey. We're not starving. My stomach's upset and refuses to take in food." You said. "I just vomit everything I eat." You added. "Are you feeling sick again?" He asked you. "Nauseous." You replied. "We have to see the doctor soon." "It's normal specially when you're pregnant." "But it happens everyday and I hate seeing you weak." "This will pass, Michael. It will be worth it eventually."