First Kick

Calum:

You and Calum decided to go to the park today and enjoy the Australian sun. Calum never lost his interest on rolling down hills. You used to do it with him but not today. "God this is so fun!" He squeals while he lays down the grass and makes himself roll down. As soon as he reaches the lowest part, he rushes back to the top, where you stay with the food you've packed.

"I'm so jealous of you right now! I want to roll down the hill too!" You ranted while you eat a peanut butter sandwich that Calum made.

"Sorry, (Y/N). Don't worry, next time we do this together, it'll be with little Hood!" Calum told you. "Now, excuse me as I roll down this splendid hill." He added and rolled down once again.

Not shortly afterwards, you felt pain inside your stomach. "CALUM!" You called. "CALUM COME HERE!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" He immediately stood up even if didn't reach the end yet. "What's going on? Is everything okay!?" He frantically asked whole he struggles to run and reach the top again.

"Faster! I can feel little Hood kicking!" You gladly informed him.

"Let me feel! Let me feel!" He rushes to your side and rested his hand on your stomach. "Woah, I can feel it too. Future football star, huh?" He giggled.

Luke:

Luke and his brothers decided to have a some sort of barbeque party in your house. You and Luke are busy preparing the food and cleaning the house. "(Y/N, I'll just take out the garbage." Luke told you, his hands holding two black garbage bags. "Yeah, sure." You answered while mixing the mashed potato. You carefully carried the bowl and walked to the garden, where the food is set up. You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your stomach, causing you to drop the bowl of mashed potatoes. "Ow." You moaned, placing your hand on your stomach. "(Y/N)!" Luke shouted when he saw you. "Luke, I literally felt her kick!" You told him. "Really?" Luke asked and placed his hand on your stomach. "Feel it." The baby kicked once again and Luke automatically flashed a smile in his face when he felt it. "Hi, baby Hemmo. It's daddy!" He squealed. "I have to clean this up and make another one." You said, looking at the scattered mashed potatoes. "Go ahead and make another one, I'll be the one to clean this." Luke told you.

Ashton:

Ashton has been in the studio the whole day while you just stayed at home because you were feeling too sick to got work. You have felt the baby move and kick inside you the whole day and Ashton is missing the part. "Keep her kicking for me! I want to feel it too! I'm on my way home, got you pizza burgers." Ashton left you a message. As soon as he got home, he rushed to your room and immediately placed his hand on your baby bump. "It's not kicking anymore?" He frowned. "Talk to her or, I don't know how to make her kick." You laugh. "Hey little one! Daddy's here!" Ashton talked. "Come one, princess! Kick the hell out of your mum!" He added. But nothing happened. "Oh please, kick your mum. Just this once because kicking your parents is disrespectful." You both laughed but still nothing kicked nor moved. "Please! Please make daddy feel your kick!" Ashton beg. "Hey, where are my pizza burgers?" You remembered. "Oh you want them now? Make her kick first!" Ashton said. "Feed us first!" You laughed. You both went down to the kitchen and ate pizza burgers. You were in the middle of the conversation when you felt your daughter kick once again. "Ash, she's kicking!" You excalimed. Ashton dropped his pizza on his plate and placed his hand on your belly and there he finally felt the baby kick. "It's wonderful!" He said in a chirpy tone.

Michael:

It's a boring and lazy Saturday for you, Michael, and the twins. You sat down the couch while Michael laid down with his head resting on your lap and his eyes on the tv screen. It was seriously boring, like nothing interesting can happen today. "Ow!" Michael gurnted. "Did you feel it?" You gasped. "What was that?" He asked. "I think the babies or one of the babies just kicked!" You said. "Really?! You just kicked your father in the head!" He laughed. "It feels weird that something inside is literally kicking me." "Can I feel it again?" Michael placed his hand on top of your belly and felt the babies kick and move. "I think they're dancing. Are you guys having a party in there?" You both laugh at Michael's lame humor.