Labor pt. 3 / Delivery

Calum:

Upon reaching the hospital, the nurse made you lay down on a hospital bed and called for your doctor. "You're just 4cm dilated. We just have to wait for a while and we can deliver the baby." She said after checking you up. "It hurts." You whimpered. You squeezed Calum's hand tightly and bit your lower lip. "You can do this, (Y/N)." Calum encouraged you. "I'm here by your side, always." He added, his soft voice traveling in your ear. You were almost crying because of the pain and the difficulty in breathing. A few hours more of waiting in pain, your body was finally ready to give birth. The doctor gave you the necessary medications and asked you to push. You were struggling in breathing but despite that, you managed to give the necessary pushes. You squeezed Calum's hand tightly while he supports you and reminds you to breathe. He was certainly nervous, hands shaking and forehead sweating like there's no tomorrow. "One last push, Mrs. Hood." The doctor told you. You gave it your all and pushed the hardest you can. You caught up with breathing, which turned into panting. The room was filled the most beautiful cry of a baby boy. Calum instantly smiled and kissed your forehead. "Thank you." He told you. You struggled to keep your eyes open, you wanted to go to sleep and rest but you also wanted to see your baby. The doctor cleaned him up and wrapped him in a white cloth. Calum held him in his arms, tears were formed in Calum's eyes when he saw his baby boy. He made you see your baby by lowering him down to your bed. You placed a kiss on the baby's forehead. "You're perfect, little Hood." You whispered. And that made little Hood stop crying loudly.

Cameron Xian Hood - March 15

Luke:

"Honey, I've been calling and messaging Luke but he isn't picking up." Liz told you. You curled up in bed and been trying to tolerate the painful contractions for almost three hours. "He's- he's recording." You grunted. "Are you really sure you want to wait for him?" She asked you. "I'll be fine." You answered. She placed a comforting pat in your shoulders before she tried to dial Luke. After an hour passed, you both heard barging footsteps going up the stairs to your room, it was Luke. "I left the studio as soon as I read mum's messages." Luke was breathing heavily, as if he ran in a marathon. He went towards the bed where you lay. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'll take you to the hospital now." He told you. You started to tear up because you can't handle the pain anymore and you're happy because finally you'll get medications. You tried to stand upright but the pain was not tolerable for you anymore. Luke carried you, bridal style, regardless of your pregnant weight. Luke took you to the car while Liz followed, driving her own car. When you reached the hospital, you were taken into a room first since you're water bag didn't break yet. Luke stayed beside you all the time and would comfort you when contractions come. "I'm really sorry, (Y/N)." He uttered. "It doesn't matter anymore. You're here now." You said, struggling through the pain. Moments on, you felt pressure accumulating between your legs and your water bag has broken. Liz called for your doctor and nurses to assist. "Listen to your body, (Y/N). Push when you have to." The doctor told you, positioning between your legs. You gave a long and hard push. Luke was totally nervous and worried seeing you going through a lot of pain. "Mum, I can't see here like this." He told Liz. "Stay with her, Luke. She needs you." She advised. Luke grabbed your hand and you would hold it extra tight when giving out pushes. "You're doing great. Give me the biggest push you can for the baby's shoulders." The doctor told you. The pain was excruciating but you had to do it for the baby. You let out a long and hard push, which caused you to breathe out heavily and Luke tear up. "I'm sorry for the pain, (Y/N)." He started. "If only i could take your place, I would." He said. You just nodded and focused on pushing to get the baby out of you already. After a fee more pushes, people inside the room finally heard a baby girl's loud cry. You were instantly in tears when you heard your daughter cry. Luke was amused and speechless that he completely froze. Your baby daughter was placed on you chest. You were tearing up as you ran your fingers through her hair and placed kisses on her head. "You are beautiful, sweetie." You whispered. "She's- she's perfect." Luke stuttered upon seeing his baby daughter's face. And this moment was caught in a picture by Liz.

Brooklyn Louise Hemmings - September 22

Ashton:

When you reached the hospital, they checked on the baby to see if she's doing fine or if she's ready to be delivered. Luckily, everything is normal. "Ash, I'm so scared." You said, squeezing Ashton's hands, his long ass fingers wrapped around yours. "Don't be, I'm here. I won't let anything bad happen to any of you two. You'll be safe." Ashton assured you and gave you a bright smile. Later on, the doctor cane with the nurses who would assist during the delivery. You can literally feel the baby lowering down your body and you pushed. "That's it, (Y/N). Keep on pushing."The doctor said and so you did. After several pushes, the doctor said she can already see the head. "Gentle pushes for the head." She told you. "You're doing great, (Y/N)." Ashton whispered and continued to comfort you. You gave short pushes and continued to catch your breath. "Now a big push for the shoulders." The doctor said. You gave out big and strong pushes, wanting to have the baby out of your body. The loud cry of your baby daughter was finally heard in the room. She was cleaned and wrapped in a soft pink cloth and was handed to Ashton. Ashton's smile was from ear to ear. "You scared me a lot, sweetheart." You told your baby and placed a kiss on her forehead. "My girls are very beautiful and perfect." Ashton said and smiled even bigger.

Amanda Nicole Irwin - May 18

Michael:

"Are you still breathing!?" Michael looked over to the rear view mirror to check on you. "I guess I am." You calmly answered. Michael was frantically driving you to the hospital. You can easily tell that he is nervous. "Breathe, (Y/N), breathe!" He exclaims. "Dammit, Michael. I am breathing! Just please drive!" You said, before another contraction occurs. Upon reaching the hospital, you were immediately taken to the delivery room. "You'll be okay, (Y/N). You will be." Michael goes. "i know I will, Mikey. Don't be nervous." You said, managing to let out a laugh. "But you're having twins! Two births in one day! I can't stop worrying." He said. The doctor came and positioned between your legs and asked you to push. It was kind of easy for you since you and Michael took classes about managing the pain of giving birth. You just didn't know about Michael because he is literally freaking out. You gave gentle and hard pushes. "You're really good at this, (Y/N). One last push for your first baby." The doctor said. "Oh my god. Here it goes!" Michael shouts. You gave your all in your last push and the baby finally slipped into the doctor's hands. "Baby boy born first!" She announces. He was wrapped in a clean white cloth and for a second was shown to you and Michael. You placed a kiss on your baby's forehead. "Can you still do it for your second baby?" The doctor asked you. "Oh my god, (Y/N). Will you be okay? Can you still do it? It would be fine if you'll have a C-Section. You don't have to deliver the baby normal if you can't." Michael fired up his questions, his voice completely shaking. "Michael, Michael, calm down please." You said, your breaths were panting. "I'm ready for another push." You said. You did the pushing all over again but it hurts twice as it did earlier. "Fuck you for getting me pregnant with twins, Michael!" You grunted in pain. "I'm really really sorry, (Y/N)." Michael said, his voice shaking. After several pushes and grunts and Michael overly panicking beside you, your baby daughter was born. "Oh she is beautiful." Michael gasped. Soon, the twins were beside you. They were both crying but you and Michael didn't mind because finally you were with your babies.

Alexander Cadence Clifford and Allison Candace Clifford - August 24

A/N

Letters || L. H. - http://w.tt/1rAavcS :-)