Cravings

Calum:

"Why are you getting so much whip cream?" Calum asked you when he saw you putting four containers of whip cream in your grocery cart.

"It's been forever since I had these!" You ignored Calum when you saw a rack of Gummy Worms. You rushed to it and grabbed more than 5 packs.

"But you told me before that you don't eat gummy worms." He told you and laughed.

"I guess little Hood wants Gummy Worms." You said and rubbed your tummy.

As soon as you got home, you put all the gummy worms in a huge bowl and put a lot of whip cream. "Can I have some of your gummy worms, Mrs. Hood?" Calum crawls closer to you while you lay on the couch with your gummy worms.

"No, it's all mine and the baby's. Not for daddy." You laughed and stuck your tongue out while Calum frowns and gives you a cuddle.

Luke: (his POV)

I rolled across the other side of the bed but I felt (Y/N)'s side cold. I opened my eyes and I didn't find her there. I went up to check the bathroom if she's there but she's not. I heard pots clanking in the kitchen and so I went down to see why. I saw (Y/N) cooking this early. "Isn't it too early for breakfast but too late for dinner? It's 1 am." I said.

"Why are you awake?" She asked me.

"That's what I'm supposed to ask you." I told her.

"I had this weird feeling of wanting to eat fried chicken." She said while she removes the cooked chicken from the pan.

"Is the baby hungry again?" I asked her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Mhhm" she replied cheekily.

Ashton:

"Ash, are you going home yet? Can you please get Nutella and nachos? I'm starving." You left a voice mail for Ashton.

Your cravings hit you at moments when food you want is scarce. You and Ashton just had grocery shopping two days ago but none of the food you bought interest you.

"I'm home with your nachos, babe!" You heard Ashton's voice from the front door. You rush down stairs to have food you've been waiting for.

"Ahhhhh! Thank you!" You told Ashton and immediately grabbed the package in his hands. The smell of nachos greeted your nose when you opened the pack and you had this weird feeling of wanting to dip it in Nutella and so you did.

"Can I have a kiss in return?" Ashton followed you to the kitchen and grabbed you. "Please, Mrs. Irwin."

"After I finish eating." You giggled and put Nutella in his nose.

Michael:

"What do we have here?" You ask yourself while you hover through the fridge, looking for something to eat. You had your other hand placed on your stomach while the other holds the door open.

"Ohhh, we have ice cream for us!" You talk to your twins inside your belly. "And you want to eat pizza too?" You said when you saw the left over pizza you and Michael had last night.

You brought out the food you and your twins wanted to eat. You got an ice cream scooper and decided to put the ice cream on your pizza and ate it delightedly.

When Michael came home, he was looking for the pizza in the fridge. "(Y/N), did you eat all 6 slices of pizza?" He asked you.

"Well- I- yeah I guess I did." You answered hesitantly. "I'm sorry! I had to eat for three people!"

"Aw, it's okay babe. There's still ice cream anyway." He said. "Where is it." He whispered, looking through the fridge. "Don't tell me you ate all of it too." He told you.

"Sorry, Michael. The babies and I really got hungry and yeah, ate all of it too."

Michael just laughed and went towards you to give you a big hug.