Baby Shopping

Calum:

"Look, (Y/N)! I found these." Calum excitedly told you and showed you two big teddy bears. "Calum, I know they're cute but don't you think that's too much?" You giggled. "Nothing's too much for our baby!" He answered and put the bears on your cart. "Cal, we have to find clothes and baby bottles for him. I think the toys are enough." You said, looking over you cart. It looked liked you ransacked a whole store of toys because of the amount of toys in it. You walked through the clothing section while Calum pushed the cart. "The clothes are so tiny." Calum giggled as you showed him blue colored onesies and put it in the cart. "These mittens are so cute." He told you once you put 4 pairs of mittens in the cart. "Do you want me to get one for you?" You joked. "Ha, very funny Mrs. Hood." He sarcastically laughed.

Luke:

"(Y/N), I am not moving nor go anywhere until we get this crib." Luke said sharply. He has been convincing you to buy the baby pink crib ever since he saw it. "It's pink and it's cute and it would perfectly suit our daughter." He added. "But Luke, we can buy a crib that isn't girly. Like, unisex so that if we would have another baby, we can use it again." You told him, wanting to move on to the next aisle for feeding bottles. "We can just buy a new one then! Please, (Y/N)! I want our daughter to have it!" He pleaded. "Be practical, Luke. And besides, I don't think she would care about her crib looks like." You laughed. "But this crib is meant for our daughter!!!" He pleaded like a little boy forcing his mum to buy him new toys. "Lucas, you bastard. Can we move on and buy feeding bottles first? Because that's what we're here for." You dragged him to the next aisle where the bottles are. "I'm gonna go back for that crib whether you like it or not." He whispers.

Ashton:

"I made a checklist, just in case we forget to buy something." Ashton informed you and showed you the paper. "Very thoughtful, Ash." You smiled. "Let's buy some diapers first." You watched him scan the shelves, searching for diapers. You knew that Ashton is going to be the best dad ever. He's hands on and he really takes good care of both you and the baby. "Do you think this is safe?" He asked you whilst showing you a brand of diapers. "Yeah, I guess. Your mum told me that that brand is nice." You answered him. "Are you sure? I don't want anything to harm our little pumpkin." he smiled. "Positive." You assured. "I'm just worried like what if her skin doesn't like the components of this one and causes her rashes." He said, obviously has done his research. "You don't have to worry, Ash. You're already giving her the best you can." You told him. "I just want to be the best for my girls." He told you with a warm smile. "You already are."

Michael:

"We should get them matching outfits!" Michael suggested. He went through a bunch of jammies and he found a pink and blue one that says 'he's my twin' and 'she's my twin'. "These are perfect! We should get these." He showed you and you automatically liked them. "They're really cute. Having twins is exciting, really." You told him. "Everything must be double to be fair to the both of them." Michael stated. "These are cute ones too." He said whilst showing you another pair of matching baby clothes. "And these socks are a must have!" He added, showing bright colored socks on his other hand. "You can pick anything, Mikey. I trust you clothing sense anyway. Just don't try to make them look punk rock at an early age." You giggled.

A/N

Hello hello hello!!

I just want to thank you all for 2.3k reads. I never expected to have as many as that, tbh.